The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

RF_Licks

Sorry if I missed someone, its getting late and I have to be up early tomorrow. So many wonderful pictures on this thread!

Joe :)

-------
Picture of our son Ethan, who will be 1 1/2 years old this month. He really is the reason I got back into photography (and ended up spending way to much on camera gear :LOL:)
I hope he will cherish this picture years to come as much as I enjoyed capturing it.
Caught the light when he was playing on the kitchen floor and and saw the light on the floor reflected back on his face. My camera was nearby.
Some say luck, some say AMEN.

M9 35Lux ASPH

RF_Licks

Was in Boston Chinatown for a haircut on Sat morning. Took a short diversion with the M9 and 90 Tele-Elmarit. Something different to what I normally post.

Thanks for looking,

Lloyd

Sorry if I missed someone, its getting late and I have to be up early tomorrow. So many wonderful pictures on this thread!

-------
Picture of our son Ethan, who will be 1 1/2 years old this month. He really is the reason I got back into photography (and ended up spending way to much on camera gear :LOL:)
I hope he will cherish this picture years to come as much as I enjoyed capturing it.
Caught the light when he was playing on the kitchen floor and and saw the light on the floor reflected back on his face. My camera was nearby.

M9 35Lux ASPH

This is truly special Joe. One of the best ever on the thread. :salute:

Your set of "Haircut" shots are also terrific work. Very different for you, for sure, but great stuff!

Lloyd

Great shots guys...keep them coming :)

Great set of images, Ryan. I especially love these two. They just say Savannah to me.

(I dated a girl there more years ago than I should admit. I was stationed in Pensacola, FL, and one of the guys going through training with me had his girlfriend line me up with her Sorority sister. I have some very fond memories of Savannah as a result. )

ceh

-------

M9 35Lux ASPH

A jewel amidst photos:thumbs:

rsolti13

-------

M9 35Lux ASPH

Joe, great shot! Love the shadows/composition/PP - great shot overall!

Lloyd

My contribution for the morning...what a beautiful weekend we had here :)

Wonderful set, Ryan. Hate to single out any of them, but these two are special, for different reasons. Excellent work. (And I'm jealous of you warm weekend... we're pretty far from that right now!)

sjg284

So much good stuff .. I can't keep up. Seems I missed a couple rounds here this week.

Mohammed - A great captured moment, love the expression and color. Tight DOF brings attention to those eyes!
ceh - Great B&W as always. Well captured motion.
Osman - Lovely, film-like rendering of the sea.
Jason - Excellent portraiture.
rsolti13 - Love the entire flower series (50lux gives a great look doesnt it?), but these are my top picks! First for the green-pink contrast, and second for the explosion of pink.
RF - You've captured the commute well.
Ashwin - the whole series has been great, this is a fave. The yellow/red logo really adds a great contrast to that blue.
Endre - whimsical!

otumay

Trying in vain to catch up on this supersonic thread:
Thank you Steve, Charles K. and Photojazz, most kind of you.
Ash, I'm a fan of your India shots, please keep them coming!
Lloyd, a most welcome re-post of a lovely portrait!

otumay

Love this spot on the waterfront; everybody immersed in their own thoughts, enjoying the weak winter sun.