The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ashwinrao1

It's nice to get back to this best of all photo threads on the internet. I wouldn't know where to start in terms of thanking individual contributors. I'm in awe of the work posted in the past week or two while I was off cavorting in the MF forum, which is frankly less dynamic that this. Here are my modest contributions. Both posted to my daily blog for March 1. Both with my M9 and my 90mm elmarit.

Woody, these give me vertigo...in a good way. The scale is mindbending!

OttOiOttO

Thank you Lloyd, Steve and Ryan. Here's another one which I did as Lloyd teach me to do. :D Thanks again Lloyd.

Hope you guys don't get tired with my daughter's portrait. M8 with 50 Cron.

OttO.

Mike Woods

Drawing to a close...

Have been away for a few days so lots of catching up to do. Excellent images everyone as always. Amazing to see such diversity in a single thread.

Ashwin, really like this simple but effective composition from your recent post.

Mike

m_driscoll

Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii. The view from the hotel room; Hilton Lagoon; and a local entertainer. Cheers, Matt

M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/1000s @ f/9.5; -2/3 EV; ISO 160

M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/250s @ f/13; -2/3 EV; ISO 160

M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/750s @ f/1.4; -1/3 EV; ISO 80

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

. . . . . pages have gone by since my last post and I have been lurking. Need to catch up . . . . . perhaps latter in the week . . . . . great shots from so many folks, just wonderful photography . . . . .

A couple from the weekend while out and about picking up some produce down at the market.

M8.2 with 24/3.8 ASPH
Dan: Nice composition here! Uses the 24mm to good effect. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com