The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Thanks Steve. And as a proud father, I'll post 2 more. :D

M8 / CV 40 Nokton

OttO.
Justifiably proud, OttO. Thanks for sharing.

A few more from my journeys. I am nearing the end of my photos from India. The vault is nearly empty, thoughly shaken, turned upside down & whatnot, so we'll see if there's anything left inside:
Simply mind-boggling, Ashwin. :bugeyes:

I just look forward to open the last page of this thread every morning and drop my jaw. A couple of my recent favs:
I know just what you mean, Kaushik, I'm the same. And thanks for posting these... very nice.

The Marina at the E. end of Waikiki; exercising in the Hilton Village garden, and another bird.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Nice ones, Matt. I especially like that shot of the Marina... impressive sky.

Some shots this afternoon from the Wat Pho Temple in Bangkok with the 35 Lux II and M9.
Amazing work, Charles. National Geographic all the way! :thumbup:

How great it is to sit down and see a couple of pages of great work in the morning....great thread!!!!

(snip)

Pictures......
Very nice, Ryan. I especially like that first b/w, with the weathered sign. :thumbup:
(snip)

A few more from the construction site abstracts set:
Wow. The color here just jumps off the screen.

Photojazz

[QUOTEWow. The color here just jumps off the screen. ][/QUOTE]

I looked for the color, but I couldn't find it. IT must have really JOS.

CharlesK

Last edited:

m_driscoll

kmallick: I really like the colors and composition in that first one. "Bright and sunny". :thumbup:
Steve: Thanks, buddy! :D
Charles: Those monks look pretty stoic. Great color in that set. :thumbup:
Rsolti: Thanks! :thumbup: As I said earlier, i think it was drugged. The B&W photo's composition and pp's very cool.
Luka: Brilliant color in those first two. :salute:
Lloyd: Thank you! :D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

Ash, love them All but there's something about the Composition in # 1 that is Special for me! Always Enthralled Brotha!

CharlesK

Matt... thank you :)
Ashwin, #1 superb composition, just keeps my eye drawing back to the shot. Great expression in the man in shot #2.

J

jkung

Done a good job everybody:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
so this pic take in this evening 35/2 and M8

Photojazz

You obviously don't know my sense of humor yet Lloyd. :pok

nice shos Ashwin. I liked seeing that elephant rider in his aerodynamic riding position. :salute:

Lloyd

Contemplation...
These are terrific (as always) Ashwin. I really like the first one, but I think I like the front view of the same scene (the one you posted yesterday, I think) even better. Also, the light in the last one here is magic.

Done a good job everybody:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
so this pic take in this evening 35/2 and M8
Nice shot. I love reflection shots like this.

You obviously don't know my sense of humor yet Lloyd. :pok
Apparently not. Sorry Doug. Sometimes in the heat of the moment, and especially when I dealing at work with what seems like all the inmates in the asylum, I tend to project the madness. My bad.:eek:

Mitchell

Luka,

Hope you will forgive me messing with your image, but this is how it first appeared on my small screen and I liked it. I find it really interesting to try different crops.

You have alot of great stuff here.

Best,

Mitchell

View attachment 41377