The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Charles: thank you.

Here is last month take from Bkk
Excellent shots. Keep 'em coming! :thumbup:

sorry for late reply..my internet very slow here..
Thanks for all you guys..hope i can gain more experiences & friends here..

Bukit Keluang, Malaysia, M8 Cron-C 40mm

Pantai Cahaya Bulan , Malaysia, M8 Cron-C 40mm

Labuan Island, Malaysia, M8 Cron-C 40mm

Thanks
These are all really nice. I think that 40 Cron-C is really underrated. Welcome again, looking forward to more.

. . . . . first walkabout with M9 . . . . .

Gasworks Park

M9 with Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH
Huge congrats on the M9 Dan. Looking forward to more great images.

seakayaker

One of the many plant sales at the University of Washington Botanic Gardens . . . . . I thought it was a fair trade-off. I got to purchase a M9, then I had the pleasure of spending time supporting her plant habit . . . . . Snapped a couple of shots while waiting outside in the rain . . . . .

M9 with the Voigtlander 50mm f1.5 Nokton ASPH.

seakayaker

Dan, Congratulations on the M9. Your photos from the gasworks are great.
Thanks Cindy, living the dream and enjoying the experience!

Hoping for some sunshine and some time to get out and play . . . . . :D

A beautiful camera that was well taken care of by its former owner!

seakayaker

Been a busy photo weekend so far.
Took Friday off and walked GCT for a bit..

M8 & 50lux v1 w/ sfx2
Steve love the B&W shots and love the subways!

The times I do fly back to NYC for pleasure I usually take a flight into Newark and catch the train into the city. Then subway and cabs around town for the visit. Love the Big Apple! . . . . . not the Yankees (Go Sox!)

seakayaker

Beautiful Ryan, she's the best thing I've seen on these pages. :) That color yellow flower shot is meant to be framed. Perfect.

Voigtlander appears to be road worthy...
++1 for the Voigtlander Lens!

. . . . . I use the 40/1.4, 50/1.5, 75/1.8 & 90/3.5 and enjoy them all!

seakayaker

Hi everyone,
Been away for almost a month, travelling in Andalucia - Spain. I have been quite relaxed and have not even brought the camera all the time, but a few shoots have indeed been recorded ;) Here's one...

++5

Let me join the others who have already commented, a beautiful capture! Love the light, the lines, shapes, shadows and colors.

D

denoir

Great shots guys!

Ryan, lovely shots of your daughter and wife. They're lucky to have such a good photographer in the family. Those shots will still be beautiful in 20 years and it's so much better than the random, poorly executed snaps that most people keep as memories. :)

shtarka1

One of the many plant sales at the University of Washington Botanic Gardens . . . . . I thought it was a fair trade-off. I got to purchase a M9, then I had the pleasure of spending time supporting her plant habit . . . . . Snapped a couple of shots while waiting outside in the rain . . . . .

M9 with the Voigtlander 50mm f1.5 Nokton ASPH.

[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]
Dan, i can Taste the mold on the tree! Wow...Awesome set & this shot in particular!