The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

sjg284

Dan, Steve, Lloyd - thanks!

And a change of pace Saturday... not my usual, but there was a great Orchid Show @ NY Botanical Garden.

Actually bumped into a gent with an M8+75cron
I was sporting an M8+90elmarit v1

seakayaker

Dan, Steve, Lloyd - thanks!

And a change of pace Saturday... not my usual, but there was a great Orchid Show @ NY Botanical Garden.

Actually bumped into a gent with an M8+75cron
I was sporting an M8+90elmarit v1

Steve, Beautiful Orchids & Beautiful Bokeh!

CharlesK

Dan, very nice shots! Excellent colour in the last shot :)
Luka, excellent shots.
Doug, love the shot of the old car :)
rizz, nice shots.
Steve beautiful shots of the flowers.

seakayaker

M8 Elmarit 28mm ver3
A couple of very nice photographs.

My favorite is the first, the colors of the sky, sea and beach with the family grouped together as if waiting for something/someone to arrive. Nice capture, for me tells a story . . . . . even if it is in my own imagination.

seakayaker

By f3.4, the Nokton 50mm is RAZOR sharp on M9 Maybe the best 1K a person could spend and own an M9. This is wow sharp.

Love your series with the Nokton 50mm . . . . . it does appear that you are enjoying the lens!

. . . . . I hope no one was riding shotgun in the pickup truck the day of the shootout! :D Nice capture with the gas pump next to the truck.

seakayaker

Great shots Dan - the last one is my favorite as well. Love the contrast between the green on the tree and the purple umbrella :)

[/CENTER]
Love the first and last shot of last series.

The stacked canoes really is eye catching with the symmetrical shapes, yet askew, and I love the one green leaf on top, very pleasing photograph.

The last shot of the guard at his post in black and white is wonderful. His face looks like it was carved from stone. A photograph with lots of lines, squares, circles, curves, cones, shapes and patterns, I really like this photogaraph!

seakayaker

Shot this afternoon on a vist to the Washington Park Arboretum.

Wisteria Vine

M9 with the Voigtlander Nokton ASPH 50mm f1.5​

ashwinrao1

Great stuff, Luka and Dan. I see that the rain isn't stopping you one bit, Dan. Luka, your images have a defined crispness that really shows off what the Zeiss glass can do..Great stuff...amazingly seen!

ashwinrao1

As usual, thanks to you all (Lloyd, Steve, Matt, Endre, Mike, Charles, Ryan, Doughl,Joe, Osman, et al.) for your kind words on my photos...

I always have found this to be the most accepting and encouraging place to share photos, and love seeing all of the talent regularly on display....also great to see the diversity of shooting and the spectrum of what can be accomplished with the M system!

Here are 2 more, reprocessed images, from my Indian journey....

And a couple of new discoveries from the bargain bin ;)

CharlesK

Dan, very nice shot with 50 Nokton :)

Ashwin, superb shots! My favourites are #1 and 2.

Some shot in Bangkok with the 75 Lux and M9 :)

Photojazz

Thanks Charles, Steve

I did barely manage to get the whole truck in one shot. I was a little surprised when I got home and only had this shot of entire truck. Obviously, framing issues I guess... Like to have had a little deeper front under bumper. Looks like someone else took a few shots at this old girl!

rsolti13

Doug, looks like the Nokton is treating you well! Great shots!

Luka - I love the 'sardines' :) Great work

Ashwin - Amazing how you keep pulling stuff out of the 'bin' :) . Such excellent work you post each time. In particular, I really like everything about #1 & #2. Great PP

Dan - Its great to see you putting that M9 to good use. I am really liking the colors in particular that you are getting.

Charles - Excellent 75 Lux pics. The rendering of that lens is so smooth. The isolation makes it a perfect portrait lens

Thanks for the comments all from the weekend. Here are a few more I took....baby boy on the way :). I took my Nikon D700 plus a few pieces of glass and the Leica with nothing but a 35 Cron and 50 Lux...the Nikon hardly came out :) . Actually, it only came out for 100mm and longer shots that the Leica COULDN'T do (don't have my Tele yet)

CharlesK

Thanks Ryan :)

Congratulations!!! Beautiful portrait shots. The expressions and happiness is bubbling over :D

Doug, very nice shot :)

rizz48

Dan, very nice shots! Excellent colour in the last shot :)
Luka, excellent shots.
Doug, love the shot of the old car :)
rizz, nice shots.
Steve beautiful shots of the flowers.
Thanks Charles :salute:

A couple of very nice photographs.

My favorite is the first, the colors of the sky, sea and beach with the family grouped together as if waiting for something/someone to arrive. Nice capture, for me tells a story . . . . . even if it is in my own imagination.
Thanks seakayaker really appreciate it :salute:

Cool stuff, Rizz! Love the pulled away, framed look here....
Thanks ashwin really appreciate that :salute:

Luka,Doug,Dan,Rizz,Steve & Ash...Superb Work!:thumbs:
thanks shtarka, really appreciate that :salute: