The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

m_driscoll

As usual, thanks to you all (Lloyd, Steve, Matt, Endre, Mike, Charles, Ryan, Doughl,Joe, Osman, et al.) for your kind words on my photos...

I always have found this to be the most accepting and encouraging place to share photos, and love seeing all of the talent regularly on display....also great to see the diversity of shooting and the spectrum of what can be accomplished with the M system!

Here are 2 more, reprocessed images, from my Indian journey....

And a couple of new discoveries from the bargain bin ;)

Ashwin: Nice re-processing (exceptional B&W, detail and framing) and bargain bin discovery (meaningful moment and great composition)! :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Photojazz

beautiful work here.

Steve, dang revenuer's always gettin' after ya. ;) actually, this truck is sitting on the University's garden property, I guess it's gonna be part of the rust collection. :)

G

Geortech

Dan--Thanks. Venice is a great place to photograph. Here are a few more.

Georg

Georg. Excelent set. Venice is my favorite place on the planet.
Here are two from my visit. Regards George.

G

Geortech

Charles.
Your 75 lux. series from Bangkok is superb. It looks like your M9 + 75 lux is in
the right hands. George

DavidE

I've been busy over the past week and have just now had a chance to see all the fine photos posted to the thread. Amazing stuff.

It would be hopeless to try and comment on everything, but I would like to say how much I've enjoyed the photos from Luka. What a wonderful eye you have for finding a great shot.

No new images from me, except older, unprocessed ones I've discovered while rummaging through the vault.

Here are three with the 18mm SE.

onaujee

Hello everyone, I'm new to the board and by far this is my favorite thread here. There are so many great artists and a lot of inspiration in this thread and all is appreciated, thank you everyone for sharing.

Here is my contribution, I did a little bit of Vegas street photography. This is my first doing street photography and I'm really starting to get into it and love the challenge... Most of the shots are wide open and with the lux 35 asph or 50 asph...

Thanks, Juano

Lloyd

Hello everyone, I'm new to the board and by far this is my favorite thread here. There are so many great artists and a lot of inspiration in this thread and all is appreciated, thank you everyone for sharing.

Here is my contribution, I did a little bit of Vegas street photography. This is my first doing street photography and I'm really starting to get into it and love the challenge... Most of the shots are wide open and with the lux 35 asph or 50 asph...

Thanks, Juano
Very impressive stuff! Welcome to the forum... looking forward to more! :salute:

CharlesK

George ... thanks a lot :) Very nice shots from Venice.
Ryan, great shots of your family!
David, great stuff. I love your work with the WA's :)
Onaujee, very nice series. Great to see you here :)

A very recent shot with the 75 Lux and M9 at f/1.4, re PP'd in C1 Pro 6.1.1. :)

ashwinrao1

George ... thanks a lot :) Very nice shots from Venice.
Ryan, great shots of your family!
David, great stuff. I love your work with the WA's :)
Onaujee, very nice series. Great to see you here :)

A very recent shot with the 75 Lux and M9 at f/1.4, re PP'd in C1 Pro 6.1.1. :)

Charles, this rocks!!!! Great great image!!!