The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ashwinrao1

Keep scraping the barrel, looking for more....goin' for the filmic look to see if the M9 can pull it off....what do you all think? Success? Failure? Somewhere inbetwixt the 2? ;)

CharlesK

Onaujee and Ashwin.... thank you :)
Ashwin, outstanding shots. The angle, colour and composition is superb. My favourite is #2 :)

rsolti13

Juano - great contribution. Love the cops! :)

Charles - great color in those shots. They look very crisp

Ashwin - great shots from the vault. Particularly #2. I really like your PP style from all of your India pics

Mike - great set. I like the bull behind bars :)

Few more recent ones taken

Lloyd

Ashwin, Mike, Ryan: Terrific stuff.

Everyone else: I am ridiculously behind, with no hope of catching up. Too much going one right now. Sorry. Let me just say that this thread never ceases to amaze.

RF_Licks

Juano, welcome! Nice series. My favorites are #1, 2 and #6 :D

Charles, very nice comp and fantastic colors on the sky! :thumbup:

Ashwin, love the vibrant colors to these shots, not forgetting the wonderful stories implied in the compositions! Colors are vibrant and definitely reminds me of film, but maybe its time to load up some Portra or Velvia on your MP? :thumbup:

Mike - I like the first shadow shot!

Ryan Having some fun with street shooting? Nice set!

Joe

GMB

Keep scraping the barrel, looking for more....goin' for the filmic look to see if the M9 can pull it off....what do you all think? Success? Failure? Somewhere inbetwixt the 2? ;)

I like it. The PP is a bit on the edge but it works. And these are great shots.:thumbup:

G

Geortech

Ashwin.
Wonderful pictures, I like # 2 for the composition and story telling.
Keep scraping the barrel. Regards George.

Photojazz

nice Steve, don't you people keep the road clear for cars?

Henry, I like the bird shot, it's like a bird shot the shot., super perspective.