The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

CharlesK

Ryan, thanks :) BTW love the first two shots!
Henry, I really like #2.
Steve, very nice shot! Another lens on the wish list....21 Lux :D

m_driscoll

Thanks for the comments all. Really enjoying this thread. Some more pics from the weekend....
Ryan: Beautiful photos of a beautiful young lady! :salute:

Georg. Excelent set. Venice is my favorite place on the planet.
Here are two from my visit. Regards George.
Georg: +1! Beautiful photos. Also, one of my favorite places on the planet. :thumbup:
George: Your photos are also excellent. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

I've been busy over the past week and have just now had a chance to see all the fine photos posted to the thread. Amazing stuff.

It would be hopeless to try and comment on everything, but I would like to say how much I've enjoyed the photos from Luka. What a wonderful eye you have for finding a great shot.
No new images from me, except older, unprocessed ones I've discovered while rummaging through the vault.
Here are three with the 18mm SE.
Here are two with the 24 lux.
And here are two with the 50 lux.
David: Brilliant work per usual! Nicely disparate set (except in quality). Great PP. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt.

m_driscoll

Hello everyone, I'm new to the board and by far this is my favorite thread here. There are so many great artists and a lot of inspiration in this thread and all is appreciated, thank you everyone for sharing.

Here is my contribution, I did a little bit of Vegas street photography. This is my first doing street photography and I'm really starting to get into it and love the challenge... Most of the shots are wide open and with the lux 35 asph or 50 asph...
]Thanks, Juano

Very impressive stuff! Welcome to the forum... looking forward to more! :salute:
Juano: +1! What Lloyd said. Very nice work. I esp. like these three. The cops in our town look different? :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

ashwinrao1

Thanks so much, Matt, and everyone else earlier in their day for their feedback!

A couple elephant pics...

And a mix of ancient and modern...darn solarization in the sky takes away a bit:

CharlesK

Thanks a lot Matt :)
Ashwin, great shots, but #3 just blows me away!
Matt, beautiful portrait. Great moment captured!!

shtarka1

Thanks so much, Matt, and everyone else earlier in their day for their feedback!

A couple elephant pics...

And a mix of ancient and modern...darn solarization in the sky takes away a bit:

Ash, it's almost like an I-Max Theater! I feel like im right there! I can smell the experience! You are Amazing my Brotha!!!!

rsolti13

Ashwin, great shots, but #3 just blows me away!
Matt, beautiful portrait. Great moment captured!![/QUOTE]

+1 what he said!

Color is out all around the city! I love the South :D