The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

D

d2mini

A few from the Holocaust Memorial in Miami, Florida.
If I captured even a smidgen of what I felt standing there, then mission accomplished.

Lloyd

A couple elephant pics...

And a mix of ancient and modern...darn solarization in the sky takes away a bit:]
Positively pachydermish, Ashwin. Nicely done.

"It's my beach!"

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Priceless shot Matt.

Color is out all around the city! I love the South :D
Another great set of images, Ryan. We're hoping for some around here, but not quite yet. I am a little jealous.

A few from the Holocaust Memorial in Miami, Florida.
If I captured even a smidgen of what I felt standing there, then mission accomplished.
A very powerful set. Thanks for sharing. The b/w is a great choice.

ashwinrao1

Thanks Lloyd...

Steve, Standing Tall Rocks...I love the new perspectives and ways of seeing that you are imaging and imagining!

Ryan, thanks very much

D2Mini, well seen and very poignant.

George, Matt, Steve, et al...thanks for the kind words!

m_driscoll

Thanks so much, Matt, and everyone else earlier in their day for their feedback!
A couple elephant pics...

And a mix of ancient and modern...darn solarization in the sky takes away a bit:
Ashwin: I like the "solarization". It makes the contrast between the old and new stronger. IMHO. The elephants are great! :thumbs:

Matt, beautiful portrait. Great moment captured!!
It sure is. Great capture, Matt.
How cute is that! The parents would Cherish this Forever! Nice moment caught Matt!
Charles/Ashwin/Steve: Thank you!:D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

CharlesK

d2mini, very emotion filled shots!
Ryan, great shots... really like #4 and 5 :)
Steve, excellent shot!!! Another strong and emotion filled shot :)
GMB superb shots. Love the shot with petrol bowser.

Two shots at night in Bangkok, with the 75 Lux and M9 :)

Last edited:

Peter Klein

I want to explain why you all haven't seen much of me lately. I developed a cataract in my right eye over the last couple of years, and my vision could no longer be completely corrected with glasses. Focusing a Leica became increasingly difficult.

Well, I had it fixed on Tuesday. I took this "selfie" with a Panny G1 and 20/1.7, just after surgery. But since I mostly hang out here, I thought I'd share here. One of my Leica friends said "Yikes, did you get the Noctilux option?"

Never fear, the "aperture" is back to normal now. My replacement lens is beautifully clear and sharp. I'll be doing some creative things with various glasses for about a month until things stabilize and I can get new glasses.

--Peter
("We can rebuild him. We have the technology.")

shtarka1

d2mini, very emotion filled shots!
Ryan, great shots... really like #4 and 5 :)
Steve, excellent shot!!! Another strong and emotion filled shot :)
GMB superb shots. Love the shot with petrol bowser.

Two shots at night in Bangkok, with the 75 Lux and M9 :)

Thanks Charles.

Speaking about "Eye Health"! This person has seen some things ! Nice tone, mood & comp Mate!