The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Charles - excellent work with the 75 Lux. Is that first shot so clean b/c of great post processing or were you able to shoot at a lower aperture b/c of the f/1.4?

GMB - really like that 3rd shot with the car in the bushes. Great pp!

contribution for the day....

You've Got The Vision Ryan! Excellent!

shtarka1

Nice shots from this page, :thumbs:

Steve, is that your new 35Lux ASPH II? Nice!! Love how you captured the mood to this shot and the tree (living) right in the middle really juxtaposes with the location. Great story! :thumbup:

-------
A few for the weekend, M9 35Lux ASPH except last one 90 Tele-E. 2nd shot is a repost of an earlier color version using SEP2.

Joe :)

Joe, your Street & PP Are Fabulous!!!
Not the Version 2 Joe but a Steal on the first version in Silver & 9+ condition from B&H used Dept...An Offer I Couldn't Refuse! Thanks Buddy! Hey, The Weather Is Getting Warmer...:)

shtarka1

CharlesK

Steve(sjg284), Matt and Steve(shtarka) t ... thank you guys :)
Ashwin, excellent shots! Great lighting in the "lady walkin" :)
Shiro, love this shot! Stark and imposing. Great capture!!!

RF_Licks

Ok. Well, I'll compose myself and say that this is a marvelous set of images, and the b/w conversion is really first rate. Now, as far as the last one... that's just cruel and unusual punishment Joe! (Thanks for the taste of home, however. :thumbup:)
Thanks Lloyd, much appreciated! With the harsh winter we just had, I can tell you that you didn't miss much at all :)

Steve, Lloyd, Ryan, Joe and d2mini .... thanks a lot :)
Joe, great street shots! I loving your style in your shots.
Thanks Charles, much appreciated! I like your 90Cron "macro" flower shot a lot. Nice work! :thumbup:

Joe, your Street & PP Are Fabulous!!!
Not the Version 2 Joe but a Steal on the first version in Silver & 9+ condition from B&H used Dept...An Offer I Couldn't Refuse! Thanks Buddy! Hey, The Weather Is Getting Warmer...:)
Thanks Steve, much apprecated! Loving SEP2 :D I think both the older and current versions of the 35Lux are excellent in different ways. Rumors on the net says that the silver ones have less focus shift due to the brass bodies :LOL: Yeah, I can't wait to go out in warmer weather. Wife has grounded me since our Chinese New Year outing :eek:

Joe :)
------------
More nice shots from everyone:

Doug,, like the composition with the moon. Nice!
Steve(sig284), Cool street shots! I think that ZM25 works really well on the M8 for street photography.
Ashwin, excellent as always, you really give me a dose of Noct 0.95 lust! Love the B&W tones to these.
ShiroKuro Beautiful shot! Hope to see more of your pics when your M8 returns.

Lloyd

------------
More nice shots from everyone:

Doug,, like the composition with the moon. Nice!
Steve(sig284), Cool street shots! I think that ZM25 works really well on the M8 for street photography.
Ashwin, excellent as always, you really give me a dose of Noct 0.95 lust! Love the B&W tones to these.
ShiroKuro Beautiful shot! Hope to see more of your pics when your M8 returns.
Big AGREEMENT from me. Really impressive work all around. :thumbup:

ashwinrao1

Peter, I am glad that the cataract surgery fixed the issue. Lens fogging is no good, so glad that you had a sucessfull CLA.

Apologies for the terrible sense of humor... Seriously impressed that you got those great shots in Israel before surgery. Glad to hear that you are back in the fold

Mike Woods

Ok, I see the bar is getting raised higher again....let's see if we can lower it a little :D

M8/50 'cron from yesterday:

Cruelty to Children:

Stairway to Heaven:

Yellow Bicycle (what else?!):

Regards

Mike

Don Libby

This was taken last month in Yosemite with the M9 and Elmarit 24mm. I've downloaded NIK HRD to play with and this was the result along with some other tweaks...