The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

D

denoir

Thanks Steve, Lloyd, Henry, Doug, Joe, Charles, Matt & Georg! :)

Georg, they were shot three days ago in Lofoten, Norway. I just got back home yesterday after a four day trip, so I'm in the process of going through the images. Most of the shots are from Saturday as it was the only day with good weather.

rsolti13

Luka - amazing! Every one of them, no way do I dare pick a favorite :) . The colors are fantastic. Looking forward to seeing more

rsolti13

My first shots with a 90mm Elmarit-M. Very happy with this lens, the IQ is amazing for the small package it comes in

D

denoir

Thanks Ryan, Lloyd, Henry, Kristian & Mike! :)

Ryan, congrats on the 90 Elmarit. Looks like a keeper - nice closeups!

Millsart

Nice shots with the new lens Ryan, my mom who lives in Aiken was telling me how everything is already starting to bloom down south

CharlesK

Cableguy55, great set of shots!!!
Luka, Outstanding series of shots! #1 is still my favourite :D
Ryan, congratulations on the 90 Elmarit! Brilliant lens :) Beautiful shots BTW!

kirio

I always come back to this thread only to find out I've missed a lot of excellent photos. I always end up clicking on the posts backwards to make sure I didn't miss any.

Here are a couple from a weekend at the local park with my son and the M9+Nocti 1.0.

Lloyd

I always come back to this thread only to find out I've missed a lot of excellent photos. I always end up clicking on the posts backwards to make sure I didn't miss any.

Here are a couple from a weekend at the local park with my son and the M9+Nocti 1.0.

These are really great shots, Anthony! Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

GMB

Great shot and great PP. Not easy to nail someone on movement with the Nocti!