The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ashwinrao1

Haven't posted anything in a while. Just enjoying the photos others have posted. I got my M9 back from NJ last week; so, i thought i'd try it out. Cheers, Matt.

2. M9; 50mm f/1.0 w/8x ND; 1/350s @ f/2.8; ISO 80

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Welcome back, Matt....great images, as usual! You've missed a couple fun hang out sessions at Glazers this past couple Saturdays....Mark has been in rare form!

ashwinrao1

. . . . . a black and white (Nik Silver Efex Pro 2) and color (Nik Color Efex Pro 3) rendition of the Mukilteo Lighthouse taken from the ferry deck yesterday . . . . .

Lovely, Dan. That CV 75 mm f/1.8 is serving you quite well. Funny that I never saw this light house from the ferry, but thanks for showing it in such lovely rendition!

shtarka1