The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Photojazz

nice lizard.

90 Cron V3 M9 Smoky Mountains

35mm asph summicron with Vari-ND filter tri-pod mounted, note, my favorite watering hole to shoot, it morphs into so many different looks over the year, this is full force, somebody opened the main chute! (kidding)

Also 35 asph:

m_driscoll

Great set Matt. Enjoying the musical theme.
Lloyd: Thank you, sir! :D

Trying to get a shot of my granddaughter putting together the wooden train. She caught me taking this first shot, and asked to see the picture. After that, she started posing, and moving around the room suggesting shots. She'd comment on each, and then try something new. Only two and a budding model/critic.

All with the M8, CV 15/4.5 combo:

This is the shot she busted me on.

She looked at this one and said, "That's silly Papa. That's a bad shot!"

Lucky for me, she liked this one:

Before this one she said, "Take a picture of me with the flower." Then reached back over her head and grabbed it.
Fortunately for me, the shot received her approval.
Lloyd: She's a cutie! She also not afraid to express an opinion (nice trait). I like these two. Your color is just spot on! :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

Nice color on the series Lloyd. And cute granddaughter, of course.
Lloyd- A cute set! Sometimes it's good to have an editor ;-)
Great series Lloyd :thumbup:

Mike
absolutely great series :thumbs:

Lloyd: She's a cutie! She also not afraid to express an opinion (nice trait). I like these two. Your color is just spot on! :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
My thanks to you all. Your kind comments are very much appreciated.:salute:

ceh

Lloyd,
Thank you for your kind words ..
I sold S2.
I only M9...;)
M8,28/2,8 Elmarit :

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
I went out looking for Spring this morning and found it in the Conservatory Garden in Central Park. I'm burdening you with six images. All shot with my M9 + 24mm Lux at f1.4 with a .9 ND filter. This reminded me once again why I have this lens.