The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Nice set Ashwin. I really like that shot with the Triplet Perar, very kewl. I also love that look on the face of the Canon shooter in the last one. Some amazing blossoms there, my friend.

ashwinrao1

3. M9; 50mm f/1.0 w/8x ND; 1/500s @ f/4; ISO 80

4. M9; 50mm f/1.0 w/8x ND; 1/1000s @ f/4.8; ISO 80

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt, the last 2 are mesmerzing. I have been to this area a few times, but not from this vantage. I love what you have done. Now that the weather may be starting to shape up soon, we need to gather up and head out, maybe snag Dan and Peter Klein on the way out the door!

ashwinrao1

Both shots taken from the 22nd floor of the University of Washington tower.

Two Bridges

Portage Bay

Awesome, Dan. My house is actually in the first of your pics, as I live just east of the Fremont Bridge!!! Work is basically next to the 2nd pic...lovely crispness!

ashwinrao1

Not sure if these were shared before..

From accross the way of the Taj, another perspective (counter point to Bill's shot)

Last edited:

Lloyd

THanks so much, Lloyd! I am looking forward to a few good photo days in Utah soon, my friend. Can't wait to join ya!
I'm looking forward to that as well. :thumbup:

Lovely light play in these ultrawides, Lloyd. I am impressed that you managed to control shadow and highlights so well...
Well... the secret is (shh, don't tell anyone) sometimes, it's better to be lucky than good. ;)

BTW, very nice latest post. I really like the "counterpoint" view of the Taj, as well as the first image, the one with the columns and the vanishing point.

ashwinrao1

Bill's images inspired me to go back and take another look into the deepest, darkest corners of the vault...

Peaking in....

Elephant's Keeper

Alone at Sunrise...

Slow day at work...

Pups...

Securing the beast...

Last edited:

Mike Woods

Mike, nice shots, love the tree, lovely detail and color!

. . . . . the DOF, sharp focus with the soft creamy bokeh in #3 is very pleasing to the eye, nicely done!
Thanks Dan

Beautiful shots, Ingo. I especially love this rusted out car. Great first post. Looking forward to more. Welcome to the forum.
+1 great shot

Great Color,Views & IQQ Mike!
Thanks Steve
Gorgeous shots Mike!
Thank you Lloyd

Regards

Mike

All great Ashwin but this is super.

shtarka1

I am hopelessly behind, but as usual, the thread hums on. Great shots as usual from all of this forum's superstars....

Here are a couple of recents...work has been getting me all tuckered out, so hopefully I can re-fuel soon...
'
M9 with:
MS Optics 35 mm Triplet Perar

Masterful Work With The Arsenal Of Leica Glass Ash!

CharlesK

Matt, great set from the rail yards. Love them :thumbup:
Dan, beautiful B&W set!
Dude163, very nice graphic shot!
Mike, excellent shots. Great PP too :)
Ceh, love this shot! Very inviting :)
Ingo, Very nice series. My fav is the one of the rusted car!
Ashwin, stunning set of shots :thumbs: The shots from India are truly masterful!