The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

seakayaker

Very moody. Nicely done, Robert... even without a tripod.

++2!

Dude, Love the shot! A great looking moon in the night sky . . . . . and steady as a rock without the tripod . . . . .

I have a 1954 copy of the Leitz - Elmar 9cm f/4 and will have to break it out. Nicely done!

seakayaker

A couple of additional images to share

Portrait of our Varanasi Guide

Colorful...

++++++!

Ashwin, Lots of wonderful comments from others!

I would like to say thanks once again for taking us along on your journey.

The B&W portrait and color butterflies are my two favorites from this group . . . . .

seakayaker

Thanks guys! The following photos are from a beautiful cemetery here in Savannah, Bonaventure Cemetery. All shots with 35 Lux ASPH and 90 Elmarit-M

Ryan, great shots, I love the family plot, the scenery does remind me of the time I spent in beautiful Beaufort, SC. Just down the road from Savannah.

. . . . . also love this shot of the fountain from your previous series.

shtarka1

RF_Licks

Thanks everyone! :salute:

Thanks Steve! :eek:
Thanks Lloyd, much appreciated coming from an "official" of the run. Maybe you can help me get a press pass for next year? :D
Thanks Matt & Dan, much appreciated!

-----
Dude, nice haunting B&W moon shot with the Elmar 90/4
Mohammad, Excellent portrait of a pirate! Love the B&W tones and the flickr on his eye ;)

rsolti13

Dan - nice shots on this page. Great colors!

Steve - your street shots are amazing. Love #4

Mohammad - excellent portrait. Great B/W conversion

Some shots from the beach nearby...had crappy weather. Scratch that....REALLY crappy weather

Lloyd

Thanks everyone! :salute:

Thanks Lloyd, much appreciated coming from an "official" of the run. Maybe you can help me get a press pass for next year? :D
Might have to work on one for both of us, eh? :D (Actually, I think it might be easier to get an unscripted interview at the White House! :eek:)

I was very fortunate last year, and rather than having Media credentials, I stumbled into working as a photog for John Hancock (and shot most of their events leading during race week), which, as the largest sponsor has a lot of pull. When I picked up my credentials (a whole handful of them), one of the photogs there to pick up hers complained that I had access she'd never had, and she'd shot the race for 7 prior years! Too "keep the peace" when we ended up at the finishline together I loaned her my Photo Bridge pass (the one she'd never had), which warmed her to me immeasurably. :D

Lloyd

Dan - nice shots on this page. Great colors!

Steve - your street shots are amazing. Love #4

Mohammad - excellent portrait. Great B/W conversion

Some shots from the beach nearby...had crappy weather. Scratch that....REALLY crappy weather

Well, you made lemonade out of lemons, Ryan. These are really nice. BTW, could you share your lens and exposure info on your shots? Enquiring minds want to know. :D