The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

rsolti13

Thanks for the comments all!

David - I love your work with the 24 Lux. I really like the last 3 that you posted. Dream lens!
YamasDigital - Great B/W conversion...clouds really pop!
Matt - Nice shots...like the flower one best
Steve(s) - nice work guys. Like the guy rocking and the framing on the two from Rome
Voe - #2 is excellent...love the look to that shot. #3 is also very nice

a few from the other day...

50 Lux II

90 Elmarit-M

35 Lux ASPH I

voe

Ryan: Love all the photos with the 35mm Summilux ASPH. I also have this lens and prefer it much more than the latest FLE version (which I bought and then sold) as it has smoother bokeh and more natural look which your photos well demonstrate.

Lloyd

Hard as it is to believe, we're finally seeing some hope of Spring. Still chilly, snow in the mountains, rain here, but maybe... just maybe...

M8, 90/2.8 Elmarit @ f2.8, ISO 160:

DavidE

Excellent photos, Lloyd.

That 90mm sure is looking good. The last photo is my favorite. Love the colors on that one.

shtarka1

Lloyd, Pretty flower set! Its been a Long,Hard Winter! Bring On The Spring!

David, Great Looks! Love the first one!

Dude, Adorable!

mAlKhamis

Ashwin, totally amazing shots in the indian street set, specially the lady with sleeping boy!!

Ingo, well done, excellent work !!

Steve, The kids in the seats shot, well done, good job !!!

Yamas, excellent conversion, love it !

Matt, liked your shoes shot

Voe, the Bagpipe heros, excellent shot !! well done man

Ryan, your set just rock, good job my friend

Lloyd, amazing work with 90mm, specially the first two, the bokeh is just awesome