The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
More China. M9 + 24mm Lux @ f1.4

Woody,

Anyone who has been on the Great Wall will recognize this as a great photo...visible from space, still standing while the majority of their infrastructure in the past 10 years crumbles....

One wonders if they will embrace a six sigma sensitivity or make an attempt to at least read W E Deming's 14 points.

Tough environment for picture a day....yet amazing prospects in the dichotomy of old and new elements....

Hope the trip is up to your expectations.

I do love the "directions" photo....brings a smile to me....and evokes a lot of past memories.

Stay safe....

Bob

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Woody,

Anyone who has been on the Great Wall will recognize this as a great photo...visible from space, still standing while the majority of their infrastructure in the past 10 years crumbles....

One wonders if they will embrace a six sigma sensitivity or make an attempt to at least read W E Deming's 14 points.

Tough environment for picture a day....yet amazing prospects in the dichotomy of old and new elements....

I do love the "directions" photo....brings a smile to me....and evokes a lot of past memories.

Stay safe....

Bob
Bob - Thanks for taking the time to comment. I was traveling light - left the MF kit home.

m_driscoll

Matt: You're doing great stuff with that Zeiss 35/f2. Both sets.
Matt, new zm 35 looks Exquisite! Congrats!
Matt, loved your B&W wedding dress shot ! good job my friend ...
Lloyd/Steve/Mohammad: Gentlemen, Thank you! :D
Steve: Not my lens. I rented it and borrowed the Leica Summarit 35mm f/2.5. I'm working my way through the "small" 35's. :)

A few from earlier this evening while out and about . . . . . M9 with Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar - Elmar 9cm f4 (1954)
Tulips ~ Back Yard

Daffodils ~ Volunteer Park
Dan: Like others here, this one's my favorite. The HDR's are cool, but this is cooler! :toocool:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

Woody,

Stay safe....

Bob
+1 from here... what he said. :thumbup:

shtarka1

Had The Amazing ,Esteemed Honor To Meet A True War Hero & Survivor Of Iwo Jima! My New, Dear Friend Sam Bernstein!

:salute:

shtarka1

Lloyd & Matt, thanks So Very Much! Sam is 87 & is Still Jacked & Strong! I met him at Costco when i was picking up some film. He had "The" jacket on with the "Patch" & i Had to approach him & Thank Him! We got to talking & he invited me over his son's house who had the Tribute to him. Man was i Blown Away! I feel Blessed to have met him & i will see him again for sure! Thanks again guy's.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Lloyd & Matt, thanks So Very Much! Sam is 87 & is Still Jacked & Strong! I met him at Costco when i was picking up some film. He had "The" jacket on with the "Patch" & i Had to approach him & Thank Him! We got to talking & he invited me over his son's house who had the Tribute to him. Man was i Blown Away! I feel Blessed to have met him & i will see him again for sure! Thanks again guy's.
Steve - Moving images. A hearty Semper Fi.