The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

m_driscoll

I've been away a while doing some MF work but here's one from the winter to keep my end up!

M9/50 Lux asph. When I look at these Leica files I sometimes wonder why MF! But big prints do matter.

Bill: Great landscape! I like the spash of color. :thumbup:

Just picked mine up from another user here. My first photos!

Geno: Congratulations. I love the color and selective focus here. :thumbup:

and a picture of me in Action, is this allowed?
Dude: Gotta go with the young Botanist! Nice set of photos. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

ashwinrao1

Holy awesome thread, Batman. Work has kept me busy and away from play, sadly, but I am hoping to get out shooting with a certain famous forum member soon while in Salt Lake...

Here's one found in the vault from last summer....the misty mountain

Last edited:

Geno

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to getting to know this camera. Spent last night with the hockey game and the manual.

shtarka1

Holy awesome thread, Batman. Work has kept me busy and away from play, sadly, but I am hoping to get out shooting with a certain famous forum member soon while in Salt Lake...

Ansel Would Be Proud Ash! Wow!!!:salute:

Lloyd

Very nice. Wonderful b/w. (Hey, while you're in Salt Lake, mind if I hang out a bit too? :D)

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd, much appreciated. I often overlook the CV75mm, and really shouldn't. A few more:

Regards

Mike
More magic. These two in particular.

I agree about that lens. Very much under appreciated. I've had one for a long time, and it's one of my favorite lenses.

mAlKhamis

Steve and Matt, thank you for your kind words, so glad that you liked it !!

Bill, Liked your snow shot with the blue house, great job !! i actually abundant the MF world till further notice, i'm so enjoying my M9 :p it's not as demanding as the MF system, but yes sometime big prints matter, this is why i said till further notice :)

Geno, congrats and lovely shots, keep it up !!

Robert, nice wok and nice to see you in action :)

Ashwin, your mountain shot rock !! amazing composition !! well done !

Mike, liked the mood and composition of the first two shot!, great job !

edftwin

Very nice, Edwin. I really like the subject isolation of in the first two. And that b/w of the second shot is excellent. Which lenses are you using here?
Thanks ! I always go out with my cron 35 v4. This is the only lens that all i need to go with my little nasty digital RF, i just can't be apart with it.