The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

edftwin

A Dog Named "Blue" (Italian Mastiff)

M9, 35Lux asph
Thanks ! I love your Blue's facial expression ! Very nice dog you have there, it must be a good companion i guess ! And great B&W conversation, the bokeh comes from lux 35 asph is always excellent !

Geno

Excellent shots Geno. Really nice subject isolation in 2 and 3. What are you using? Congrats on the camera and lenses(saw you got them from Bishop). Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to much more!:thumbup:
Thanks for the welcome and yes, picked up Bishop's kit. Those were with the M9 and 50 Summicron.

Agree on All Accounts! Congrats Geno!
Geno, did you get a M8 or M9?
Geno, congrats and lovely shots, keep it up !
Thanks, guys! M9

BTW, there's a serious amount of talent in this thread. Awesome shots everyone!

m_driscoll

Hate to post and run. I'll be back tomorrow to spend more time.

Pike Place Market:

1. M9; CV 35mm f/1.4; 1/30s @ f/2; ISO 160

2. M9; CV 35mm f/1.4; 1/180s @ f/1.4; +1/3 EV ISO 160

3. M9; CV 35mm f/1.4; 1/180s @ f/1.4; +1/3 EV ISO 160

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

Steve !! This is a check mate !! amazing shot for the dog !! well done buddy !!
Thanks Very Much Mohammad!:)
Thanks ! I love your Blue's facial expression ! Very nice dog you have there, it must be a good companion i guess ! And great B&W conversation, the bokeh comes from lux 35 asph is always excellent !
Edwin, Thanks A Lot! For The Record She's Not My Dog. I Just Couldn't Walk By Without A Shot Of Her!:)

shtarka1

Woody, like the layered comp in # 1 & the vibrant yellow in the second!

Dude, you dont see too many of those in the wild...at least not around these parts!:D

Lloyd

Well... apparently I was mistaken! A few days ago I posted some shots of flowers and blossoms, and said it looked like we finally and a least a promise of Spring. However, this is what greeted us this morning!

M8, CV 15/4.5:

(Actually, the forecast for the next week is pretty good... highs in the upper 60s, but today was a shock.)

Lloyd

Woody, like the layered comp in # 1 & the vibrant yellow in the second!

Dude, you dont see too many of those in the wild...at least not around these parts!:D
+1 and +1. Nice stuff Woody. Robert, I wish we'd find them in the wild here. I'd try to catch and domesticate one. :thumbup: Very nice image, btw.