The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Ash, both Magnificent! You & Lloyd Have A Great Time!

Geno, Stunning Color & IQ!

Lloyd , don't want to rub it in but I did 40 on the bike yesterday in 75 degree sun! Still pretty set though! ; - )
Thanks for the earlier comment!

Lloyd

Ash, both Magnificent! You & Lloyd Have A Great Time!

Lloyd , don't want to rub it in but I did 40 on the bike yesterday in 75 degree sun! Still pretty set though! ; - )
Thanks for the earlier comment!
No worries on the rubbing it in. I biked the last two Saturdays, but even if it was nice today, I would have been stuck at home. I have a killer cold... just hoping to shake it before Ashwin gets here on Thursday!

Geno

Well... apparently I was mistaken!
Lloyd! Where the heck are you to be getting snow?

Beautiful work, Geno! Am glad to see your posts already and that you seem to be getting along so well with the M9...look for my posts in the Nikon forum from time to time.
Thanks, Bishop! Your loss is my gain. :)

Thanks. Unfortunately, I cannot take credit for either. :)

Lloyd

Lloyd! Where the heck are you to be getting snow?
Utah. And fortunately, this isn't typical. To show you the kind of winter we've had, Alta Ski Resort (about 20 minutes up the canyon from me) is still open, and as of this morning had 208 inches at mid-mountain!!:eek:

dude163

Lloyd, nice snow shots!!

they look so much nicer when you know its about to come to an end !

Geno: Buyers remorse? for a Leica! I always knew if the RF experience wasnt for me I would break even or even make money if I decided to resell :)

[edit] Thanks for the comments too btw!

Mike Woods

More magic. These two in particular.

I agree about that lens. Very much under appreciated. I've had one for a long time, and it's one of my favorite lenses.
Thanks Lloyd. Beautiful snow shots.

Mike, liked the mood and composition of the first two shot!, great job !
Thank you Mohammed.

Mike, Color,DOF & IQ are Very Nice!
Thanks Steve, love the Mastiff shot. Your B&W conversions are special.

Regards

Mike

mAlKhamis

Matt, lovely set for the market !!

Ashwin, you rock !! amazing landscapes, you just broke my heart, good luck in salt lake !!

Lloyd, well exposed shots, and really beautiful, good job!

m_driscoll

Holy awesome thread, Batman. Work has kept me busy and away from play, sadly, but I am hoping to get out shooting with a certain famous forum member soon while in Salt Lake...
Here's one found in the vault from last summer....the misty mountain
One more to share from recent re-visits to the vault...
Ashwin: Cool shot of Mt. Rainier. The second photo's really interesting. Lots to look at. Makes you work, and, rewards you for it! :salute:

A couple from yesterday, M8 and CV75 f2.5:

Regards
Mike
Thanks Lloyd, much appreciated. I often overlook the CV75mm, and really shouldn't. A few more:

Regards
Mike
Mike: Great set of photos. I especially like these two. Terrific color and focus. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

that's a very nice market series ! CV 35 1.4 seems like a hidden gem !
Matt, Signature Awesome Set! # 1 & Of Course 3 For Me!;)
Nice shots all Matt. I like the second one in particular. That lens does seem to be getting the job done.
Matt, lovely set for the market !!...
Edwin/Steve/Lloyd/Mohammad: Gentlemen, thank you! :D:D:D:D

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com