The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Steve Fines

Serious flowers.

m9, 50 at 0.95 in an auditorium too dark to read in. This was at a rehearsal - they were watching the act of a performance that they would follow.

"People that are nostalgic about childhood were obviously never children." - bw

Lloyd

Serious flowers.

m9, 50 at 0.95 in an auditorium too dark to read in. This was at a rehearsal - they were watching the act of a performance that they would follow.

"People that are nostalgic about childhood were obviously never children." - bw
Nice catch Steve. I love the intensity of their expressions. (Nice quote too... too true.)

m_driscoll

David: De Stijl carpet? That Interior designer's over educated. The "psycho" out-of control escalator's great.
Dude: My preference is for the B & W. Better crop and proportions to the framing (IMHO). Cute photo of your daughter. Cool background.
Victor: Nicely framed and dynamically balanced portrait.
Norman: Very cool shots from Beijing! My fav is the one with the kid. Your last B & W does have a sense of "forbidden"
Jason: Really nice framing and moment in"...smoke break". Your hounds are always enjoyable: #2 for Sesame and #3 for miso.
Geno: Really nice detail photos! #1!
Charles: You either made my day, or, ruined it!! Those are really excellent. She has an SLR tattooed on her back (Steve -you could do that!)!! What does it say? "...minds...always win"? #2 and #4!
Ceh: Great soccer action (or, is it football?)! I like the sense of movement and direction in #3 and the perspective in #5. The "skateboarders" works in color, too.
dude (robert): Nice boots!
Steve: Excellent capture! Dressed like that and looking very serious...cool.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Thanks, Steve. I'm continually amazed at what this system can do straight out of the camera.

I'm sending my kit to DAG to get dialed in and plan on using it so much more for jobs.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Thanks, Steve. I'm continually amazed at what this system can do straight out of the camera.

I'm sending my kit to DAG to get dialed in and plan on using it so much more for jobs.
Jason,

In my experience this is one of the best investments you can make in your Leica gear. Don does an excellent job and removes the 'self doubt' aspect of dealing with lenses & bodies that may or may not be back/front focusing etc, however minor that might be. :thumbs:

CharlesK

Matt, thank a lot :) Very nice shots! :thumbup:
Steve , love these street shots! Very nice PP too :)
Jason, great colour!

Some more shots from the portrait session with 75 Lux and M9. Natural light, reflector and f stops about f/1.4 to 2.0.
More shots linked here, http://kalnins.zenfolio.com/p781120925 , thanks :)

m_driscoll

Matt, Any Of Those Have "DPI" On The Front?!:D Great Angle,PP & Shot!:)
Steve: Thanks! :D Nope, no "DPI", or "Matt" (I checked!).

M9, 35 Lux asph:)
Steve: Wonderful variety of expressions in all three photos! All focused , for different reasons, in one direction. The little kid in this one does it for me. :thumbup:

+1. A fez for every day of the week! All of those fezzes together and you sorta have a shrine. :D
Lloyd: Nicely put. I didn't consider that it was a "shrine". ;)

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com