The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

That balloon pic is awesome!

Ashwin can never run for public office now, unless he moves to the UK

My elmarit 135 showed up, Im not sure if I like it or not yet, is that weird?

Give it a chance Robert. I believe you will work wonders with it!

shtarka1

Terrific stuff everyone. I'll try to comment more specifically later. I've had a busy morning. More on that (and pix) later as well.

In the meantime, I just wanted everyone to know something about Ashwin. Not only was he kind enough to let me shoot most of the day with his 35 Lux ASPH II (and yes, I covet... oh yes, it's true), but he was also very generous to other people as well. For instance, as you can see below, he let my friend, Lefty, try out his M9! How nice is that? I mean really!

M8, 35 Cron:
Lloyd, I Think Lefty Has A Bone To pick With Ash..:ROTFL::rolleyes: Nice Grab!

m_driscoll

Matt, you showed that to your wife? hahah....gosh, what'll she think of me! Speaking of which, we are long due for a photo stroll, and you are working MAGIC with that CV35! What compelled you to snag that...Is the Leica 35 long gone? Regardless, the images show wonderful character and terrific processing...
Ashwin: I did show it to her! Needless to say she was shocked! :bugeyes::eek: Thanks re: photos. Let's get together when you get back.

Love the market shots. Especially the tulips! :D
Your Taking It Up A Notch Again El Mattador! Killer Set & PP!!!:salute:
Matt, super set of shots! I love the PP :)

Matt - great market shots, love the pp
A fine set, Matt. This one in particular is a real standout.
Geno/Steve/Charles/sjg284/David: Thank you, gentlemen! :D:D:D:D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Big Shoes To Fill...

M9, 50 Lux asph:)
Ok, Im In...

M9, 50 Lux asph
Steve: Beautiful tone and composition! A bronze statue of ?? Probably not growing those tulips for the bulbs? Great color. (insert thumbups here)

And to throw my hat in..
M8 & 35cron v2
On my walk to the gym last weekend..
sjg284: Beautiful color and texture. (insert thumbsup here)

Terrific stuff everyone. I'll try to comment more specifically later. I've had a busy morning. More on that (and pix) later as well.

In the meantime, I just wanted everyone to know something about Ashwin. Not only was he kind enough to let me shoot most of the day with his 35 Lux ASPH II (and yes, I covet... oh yes, it's true), but he was also very generous to other people as well. For instance, as you can see below, he let my friend, Lefty, try out his M9! How nice is that? I mean really!

M8, 35 Cron:
Hi Lloyd,
I hope that the busy morning provided just rewards. I know that some stuff was in the works. I spent yesterday in Zion and Bryce...great pics, to be shared soon, once I am home and can download images.

As for sharing, I love to do that, even if guys like Lefty come up and just grab
Lloyd/Ashwin: :rolleyes::clap:

Anybody ever try Pixelbender? Seems kind of cool for one or two photos a year.
This is done with a very small amount.
Geno: Actually, that is cool! :toocool: I'm of the opinion that you need to occasionally do some "weird" pp to help refine your normal process. :lecture: (insert salute here)

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com