The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Mike Woods

Mike, both outstanding. Love the humor in the second shot with the bird scoping out the guy with boxes...

You are truly a master of capturing those moments of humor, where you must blend into the surroundings to grab that which is around you. Keen eye, my friend!
Thank you Ashwin. Glad you liked them and your comments are very much appreciated.

Mike

ashwinrao1

Anxious to get home to post some pics of my recent trip to Utah, land of Lloyd. I hope to post images over the next few days, as it is SO beautiful here. I shot with the M9 and Pentax K5, so much more to come...until then, here's an image of Mt. Rainier, substantially closer to home:

And one more, a spring slowly descends upon us (isn't May close enough for summer? apparently not yet...

m_driscoll

IQ looks great! Nice compartmentalization! Im tired after typing that! Like the guy in the background too! Will this lens make it to the Billingham for good?
Steve: Thanks. Don't know if it's going to make it to the "Think Tank" or "Artisan and Artist", yet. Good lens for the $$. The new Leica variant is impossible to get. :D

+1 from me. Looks like it's working from here. Nice stuff, Matt.
Lloyd: Thanks! :D

Matt, I love what you are doing with this lens. Have you run into focus shift? It doesn't seem so from the images that you have shared with us....
Ashwin: Thanks! :D I haven't noticed any focus-shift? Is that a trait of this lens?

Matt, fantastic night shot of the EMP's melting walls!
Ashwin: Thank you!

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com