The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

m_driscoll

One more from my day with Ashwin.

The mighty buffalo hunter, and his weapon of choice. (He'll have to show you his "kill".)

M8, 35 Lux ASPH II:

(BTW, these "buffalo" (bison, actually) roam pretty much freely on the island. The fences, like the one in the background, are just to keep them out of certain small areas. Truth is, they don't do much good. If they want to go somewhere, they go!)
Lloyd: Nicely captured! Excellent color and contrast. Is it sunny?? :thumbup:

From today, M8 and 35 'cron:

And my favourite...Meet Jack :D
Regards
Mike
Mike, both outstanding. Love the humor in the second shot with the bird scoping out the guy with boxes...

You are truly a master of capturing those moments of humor, where you must blend into the surroundings to grab that which is around you. Keen eye, my friend!
Mike: +1! What Ashwin said. "Jack' is also great! Love the position of the dog's leg in the first one. Very casual. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Anxious to get home to post some pics of my recent trip to Utah, land of Lloyd. I hope to post images over the next few days, as it is SO beautiful here. I shot with the M9 and Pentax K5, so much more to come...until then, here's an image of Mt. Rainier, substantially closer to home:

And one more, a spring slowly descends upon us (isn't May close enough for summer? apparently not yet...

Ashwin: Great B & W of Rainier. The DOF and light on the in-focus leaves are terrific. :thumbup:

Its been raining here lately; kind of reminds me of Seattle :)
Happy Mother's Day everyone.
90mm Chron at 2.4 1/1000, 1/2000
yamasdigital: Didn't rain that much, today! Beautiful detail and color. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

CharlesK

Steve sjg284, beautiful shot:)
Ashwin, thanks a lot:) Great shots! #1 is stunning!!! :thumbup:
David E, Great set! You have an amazing eye for the WA:) :thumbup:
Lloyd, great captures of lots of fun!! :D
Steve, shtarka1, beautiful lighting and form to the shots!
Matt, very nice capture of the Chinese restaurant! Love the colour version of EMP!
Mike, great timing in these shots!!! Love them:)
Dude, very simple but very nice composition!
Yamas, nice colours to these shots!

Lloyd

Steve: Beautiful tone and composition! A bronze statue of ?? Probably not growing those tulips for the bulbs? Great color. (insert thumbups here)

sjg284: Beautiful color and texture. (insert thumbsup here)

Lloyd/Ashwin: :rolleyes::clap:

Geno: Actually, that is cool! :toocool: I'm of the opinion that you need to occasionally do some "weird" pp to help refine your normal process. :lecture: (insert salute here)

Cheers, Matt.

Thank you Matt. And a big +1, +1, +1 to Steve, Steve G, and Geno. Great work all. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Lloyd

Mike, both outstanding. Love the humor in the second shot with the bird scoping out the guy with boxes...

You are truly a master of capturing those moments of humor, where you must blend into the surroundings to grab that which is around you. Keen eye, my friend!
Indeed. Just as Ashwin says. I really look forward to you posts. Also, it's nice to discover that you know Jack. So many don't. I've certainly been so accused. :D

Lloyd

Anxious to get home to post some pics of my recent trip to Utah, land of Lloyd. I hope to post images over the next few days, as it is SO beautiful here. I shot with the M9 and Pentax K5, so much more to come...until then, here's an image of Mt. Rainier, substantially closer to home:

Love that Rainier shot, Ash. Very kewl.

I'm looking forward to seeing your shots from the trip to our neck of the woods (albeit with a certain trepidation. :eek:). Hope you had a safe trip home.

YamasDigital

Matt, Charles and Lloyd: Thank you very much! I aspire to be great photographers like you and everyone else here.

Matt: actually I love Seattle, especially this time of year

ashwinrao1

Who is this handsome guy? Got home, started the downloads, had to share a few of Lloyd, who was far better behaved than I :LOL:

shtarka1

Who is this handsome guy? Got home, started the downloads, had to share a few of Lloyd, who was far better behaved than I :LOL:

Ash, Great Shots Of Da Man! Might Need To Get Him His Own TV Show (Remake Of Superman!;)) Nice To See Our Good Friend!:salute:

rsolti13

Wow! Excellent shots all. Here are some recent ones from me...I got a 28 Cron and can't put it down

90 Elmarit-M