The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

The chopping season ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

M9 + 35mm Cron
Gorgeous shots, Mohammad. I LOVE this b/w one!!

Ashwin, i'm still stunned with the mountain B&W shots, excellent work !
As for Lloyd shots, they are awesome, hope to meet you guys once for some good shooting, welcome to California ;) !! cheers!
and let's not forgot that the first Bridal Veil Falls shot, is just perfect, well done Ashwin.

Lloyd, really beautiful shot for a really beautiful granddaughter !! well done !
Thank you! She has me wrapped around her little finger.

And it would be fun to get a group together there in your area too. We should work on that!

Lloyd

Lloyd, you lucky duck..What an amazing perspective....I am wading through all together too many images, and my X-100 just arrived...what is a guy to do!
Lloyd, What A Spectacular View! Awesome Shots! I'd Be Curled Up In A Ball Petrified, Crying At The Bottom Of That Basket If I were With You Up There!

Thanks guys. Very much appreciated.

Ashwin: Looking forward to some word on your take on the X100. I was just informed mine should be here in a couple of weeks. (Just need to figure out how to convince Mimi!!)

m_driscoll

The chopping season ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr
M9 + 35mm Cron
...Matt, amazing shot !! for the EMP version of the chinese restaurant, well done !!...
Mohammad: Great B & W. :thumbup: They doing a little clearing? And, thanks. :D

M9, 21 Lux
Love it, Steve!
Mike
Steve: I love it too! I just have no idea what it is? (p.s. I looked harder! Wine glasses on a table looking over an oak chair). Super contrasty pp. :thumbup:

LOL. Right... we've seen your picture. Troll? Not so much.
Thanks Matt. I wish she was "handy", her mama carted her off to Colorado, with an uncertain return date. Gives my old heart some aches for sure.
Thank you. It was a fun day.
Lloyd: I sort of know what you mean, my daughter's in Maryland. But, Colorado's not too far away. :D

One more from the weekend.

M8, 28 Cron:
Lloyd: This one's great! It really provides a sense of the scale of the balloon, and, the colors are brilliant. It's really a work of art. Great how transcendent something purely functional such as this, or the sails on a sailboat, can be. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

ashwinrao1

A few abstractions from Utah...so much more to post...but here are a few captured around Orem, UT and on a drive up to Park City...

And one more of Bridal Veil Falls...

cableguy55

Taken during our local RF gathering
M8.2 with Zeiss ZM 25mm 2.8

Taken during our recent election rally

M8.2 with Helliar 75mm 1.8 and Zeiss 25mm 2.8

woodyspedden

Glowering orange spires of Bryce at sunset...

Hi Ashwin

Love the shots of Bryce et al.

I was inspired to go back and find a shot I had taken about 4 years ago at Bryce using the R9/DMR and the Leica 28-90 zoom. I always liked this shot and printed at 24x36 it looks really good on my wall.

No comparison here. Just for enjoyment

Best

Woody