The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

dude163

My Daughter turned 4 this weekend so I took some shots with my cameras

I must admit after seeing some of the Penyax KX and FA50/1.4, and helios 40 85mm shots I was getting a bit worried about how the M8 would hold up, I was worried for no reason :)

The first 2 are converted using silverefexpro, the next 2 were after the party we had a great sunset , my 4 yr old yelled at me " come upstairs dad, bring the cameras!!"

mAlKhamis

Steve, Llyod, Matt, thank you so much guys, my great pleasure, cheers! :)

Steve, love this silent abstract composition of the glasses, excellent work!

Lloyd, the Ballon picture !! is just pure coolness !!

Matt, liked your second shot of the wall with graffiti drawings, well done my friend !

Ashwin, as usual, amazing set, just breath taking as usual, well done !!!

Woody, lovely colors and contrast ! excellent work !!

Robert, really nice set !

m_driscoll

A few abstractions from Utah...so much more to post...but here are a few captured around Orem, UT and on a drive up to Park City...

And one more of Bridal Veil Falls...
Glowering orange spires of Bryce at sunset...

Ashwin: Beautiful work. Uniquely different landscape than around here. These three are my favorites. Great "layering" of contrast, color, texture, and tone. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

M9, 21Lux:)
Steve: Well seen, captured, and processed!

Looks Like A Fun Time CG! Nice Work!
CG: +1! :thumbup:

Hi Ashwin
Love the shots of Bryce et al.
I was inspired to go back and find a shot I had taken about 4 years ago at Bryce using the R9/DMR and the Leica 28-90 zoom. I always liked this shot and printed at 24x36 it looks really good on my wall.
No comparison here. Just for enjoyment
Best
Woody
Woody: Beautiful shot! :salute:

Cheers, Matt.

m_driscoll

Some shots taken during our outings
Just love the Zeiss 25mm
CG: I like the composition, color, and selective focus of this shot. :thumbup:

My Daughter turned 4 this weekend so I took some shots with my cameras

I must admit after seeing some of the Penyax KX and FA50/1.4, and helios 40 85mm shots I was getting a bit worried about how the M8 would hold up, I was worried for no reason :)

The first 2 are converted using silverefexpro, the next 2 were after the party we had a great sunset , my 4 yr old yelled at me " come upstairs dad, bring the cameras!!"

robert: These two are really a study in contrast. Nicely done. :thumbup:

Matt, liked your second shot of the wall with graffiti drawings, well done my friend !

Loneliness ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

M9 + 35mm Cron
Mohammad: Excellent B & W pp and composition. The goose is cool. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

dude163

Thanks for the comments all, this rangefinder experience is becoming an enjoyable journey!

PS: I added a small watermark to my shots, is it too intrusive?