The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Just as a bit of fun, thought I'd share this as an example of when things just don't quite go right. With the guy leaning like that, had I been a couple of meters to the left (or just more alert!) this might have made a better image, but I just can't bring myself to press the delete button :)

Regards

Mike
Defying Gravity!:D! Still A Cool Grab Mike!;)
Gentlemen,
thank you all for your comment on my picture:salute:
Seeing It Right Is So Important & You Always Do Cenek!:)

mAlKhamis

Matt, liked the Bar shot !! nice job !

Mike, lovely street capture, very interesting !!

Ceh, excellent composition, really liked the angle

John, Lovely shot, specially the old man and his reflection on the window

Steve, the shot of the rest period is just spectacular !!

Lloyd, the flower shot is so lovely !! amazing flowers !!

shtarka1

Lloyd, one of the Best B&W Flower Shots Ever!!!:salute:

Mohammad, Sweet Perspective & Masterful Processing !:thumbs:

Lloyd

Lloyd,
Nice simple picture
What postprocess?:)
Thank you Cenek. I processed this in PS5, where I did a little Curves adjustment, then to Silver Effects Pro 2. Since it was in layers in Photoshop, I backed the Opacity on the SEP2 layer to 98%, so that just the slightest hint of color is still visible.

I really like your street shots, Cenek. Especially this one with the self portrait included.