The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

mAlKhamis

Steve, Ceh, Lloyd, Ashwin, my great pleasure that you liked such humble shot, thank you so much !

Cenek, what a nice capture, really excellent timing !

Robert, Love the second shot for the baby, what a moment !

Steve, Perkin's people shot is sick !! seriously, the composition is just breath taking !!

Joe, Excellent set !! well done !

Ashwin, the first two shots from your set are pure coolness, you are the master !!

dude163

Ashwin, hold on Antelope Island is in the USA?!! I thought it was in New Zealand by the looks of the sunsets and mountains, well done!

re: my motion shot, I liked the fact that my daughters face was in focus and the rest was a blur, but I might have overdone the PP a bit

shtarka1

Ash & Mohammad, Thanks Very Much My Friends!

Joe, Nice To See You Back Brotha! Beautiful Renditions & Processing! We'll Have To Hit The Streets If It Ever Stops Raining Here!:(:)

Ash, Such Gorgeous Vistas,Landscapes & Sunsets!!! Great Job!

ashwinrao1

Ashwin, hold on Antelope Island is in the USA?!! I thought it was in New Zealand by the looks of the sunsets and mountains, well done!

re: my motion shot, I liked the fact that my daughters face was in focus and the rest was a blur, but I might have overdone the PP a bit
Hi Robert, oh yeah, good ole' Salt Lake area! It does look very much like parts of New Zealand, another of my favorite places.

And I don't feel that you overdid the processing of the motion capture...it seemed spot on...

Lloyd

Sorry guys, I've been away for awhile. Will try to catch up at some point, but as always, lots of excellent pics on this thread.

Joe :salute:

A few older ones cross posted from FM. 28Cron, 35Lux ASPH, 50Lux ASPH

And some crawfish from Houston, TX :p

Welcome back Joe! Nice work. This last one is making me very hungry!

dude163

Thanks!

despite the limitations of the RF experience I find it thoroughly enjoyable!

And it was doctor ordered too!

RF_Licks

Thanks for the kind words, Ash, Mohammad, Steve, Lloyd :)

Yes, Steve we need to go out shooting sometime soon!

Ash, Lloydland seems like a tranquil and beautiful place to hang out. An excellent set and beautiful colors!

-----
.... The shot was blurry because the cron 50 only goes to f2 , so I'm thinking I need to either buy a summilux to get f1.4 , or as my wife said " why dont you buy a flash, they are 3 grand cheaper!"
Dude163, you have a very smart wife, better listen to her, although I'm probably guilty as charged. Nice shots! ;)

--------
Its been raining all week and I'm stuck indoors.
M9 28Cron

Cheers!
Joe :)

Lloyd

Wonderful tonalities in those b/w, Joe.

And yes, it's an amazing place. You should come see it sometime.

shtarka1

Thanks for the kind words, Ash, Mohammad, Steve, Lloyd :)

-----

Dude163, you have a very smart wife, better listen to her, although I'm probably guilty as charged. Nice shots! ;)

--------
Its been raining all week and I'm stuck indoors.
M9 28Cron

Cheers!
Joe :)

Great IQ & Processing & I Feel Your Pain!:D