The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Mike: Glad you shared it and didn't delete. You could always photshop the walking stick to make it shorter? Nahh...just add it to your bloopers file.
Ceh: Very simple and elegantly composed stair.
John: Those two guys staring back at you on the Blueline are priceless! Perfect reflection.
Steve: I like the color, cropped, version. Picks up more detail on her and still has the strong lines.
Steve: "Rest Period" and "Hard to Miss"...classic, excellent, Steven!
Lloyd: Great forms and focus in your alien flower shot!
Mohammad: I think the "bench" is one of your best posts! The gritty pp and the composition with the lines, light and dark areas, texture, and perspective all work well together.
Cenak: +1 for what Steve said! What does the signage say?
Cenak: Nice "grab" shot! Great background and color.
Robert: "Blinds" and "Baby" are great! Love the simplicity of the first and the movement in the second.
Steve: Does it work based on proximity, or, did she have to plug in? How many bars?
Steve: Nicely timed. The photo on the Perkins truck is impressively real in this view.
Joe: You always show up with some photos that i wish i'd taken...the first two...and, wish i'd eaten, the last one.
Robert: Cute girls and photos. The third one's very cool.
Ashwin: #3 and #5. Wow!
Cenak: I'm with Ashwin on the color vs. B & W..leaning towards the color, though.
Joe: You got so desperate to take a photo that you went down into the basement? Both are quite nice.
Ashwin: Nice color and smile in the first and framing in the third. Has OSHA been out to that construction site? Safety and QC seem a little suspect.
Steve: Thank you, my friend! :D
Steve: After shift lunch at the Salty Dog? Good eye!
Steve: Beautifully framed "...this side too"
Woody: Tough choice. couldn't be more different, but, both outstanding.
Cenak: If only the dog would run, to the left, around the two women and towards the little girl!
Ashwin: That's very atmospheric! Cinematic! Indiana Jones (if you don't look at the signs too closely)!
Ashwin: Cool series of "boatsmen" #1's my fav. Look at those eyes!

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

seakayaker

Love the photographs Mark! Beautiful Detail, Color and Circular Bokeh!

The CV 40/1.4 delivers a bang for the buck . . . . .

Congrats on the new lens.