The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

mAlKhamis

Matt, thank you so much, i'm so glad that you liked it !!

Sorry Guys, it was a really busy week for me !!

Matt, excellent shot for the Cat, love the B & W version

Steve, the too much Sodium shot, is just cool !! excellent capture !!

Woody, what a classy masterful capture for the B&W shot !!

Ashwin, i really enjoyed boatsmen set, as well as the steering wheel shot !! well done as usual !!

Matt, loved the Bokeh of the B&W shots, as well as the orchids, excellent job !!

Really nice, colorful, well exposed shots !

Dan, the last shot of the " i feel respected " is just rocking !! well done

Joe, you street shot with people reading, is super, great capture !

seakayaker

Thanks for the kind words, Lloyd, Ash, Matt, Dan :)

Dan, I was walking along with the family and had the M9 and 28Cron set to "point and shoot" mode at f/5.6. I didn't notice the Red Sox nation till I got home. Now I probably understand why he was sitting alone :LOL:
I love NYC for what it is, vibrant, diverse and lots of interesting subjects to observe and take pictures of.

A few more with the 28Cron

Thanks for looking,
Joe :)

Joe, I love NYC as well for the same reasons as you mentioned above, a great city to walk around along with the subway and inexpensive cabs to get around town!

. . . . . just no love for those damm Yankees!

Great shots! . . . . . you find members from the Red Sox Nation where ever you travel.

It's funny when the Red Sox and Yankees come to town you run into folks who vacation in Seattle from back east because they can get seats to a whole series at retail prices if they plan there trip and buy the tickets when they go on sale. Tickets are available out here like Red Sox tickets were prior to 1967! :D

seakayaker

A couple of quick grabs from the weekend, M8/35 'cron. Coming from four-thirds, I never believed this would be my most used lens...

By the way, the young lady in the first is not talking about me :ROTFL:

Regards

Mike

Mike as always, love the diversity of your shots!

seakayaker

Didn't get out to shoot much so far this week, so I dug through the vault and came out with these:

Ashwin, you certainly have a lot of treasure in the vault!

Love the 'Fashion Center' shot, my favorite from the group!

. . . . . although the Bride & Groom . . . . . and the child on the tricycle . . . . . were very nice as well . . . . .

RF_Licks

Thanks Lloyd, Matt, Mohammad, Dan :)

Matt, :D on your note on the various lenses.
Dan, congrats on your new lens, you're having a field day shopping (and shooting) LOL! More pics soon, please!!
BTW, thanks for tip on tickets, I think that is what I need to do, see the Sox on the road instead and maybe have some pocket change for some Leica goodies :LOL:
Mohammad, very nice shot of the haystack with the 35Cron.
Ash, my favorites are the 1st and 3rd shot on this last set. Excellent work.

----
A few more with the 28Cron

seakayaker

Joe, great shots in Times Square!

Set up shop and street shot throughout the day and night!

That 28 cron is sweet . . . . . oh no!

ashwinrao1

Hahah, Dan, yes, as Joe is showing, that 28 'cron is sweet. One of the few lenses that I bought, sold, regretted sale, and purchased anew....I am not selling my current copy any time soon, as it is a lovely lens, both on the M8 and M9!

ashwinrao1

A couple of quick grabs from the weekend, M8/35 'cron. Coming from four-thirds, I never believed this would be my most used lens...

By the way, the young lady in the first is not talking about me :ROTFL:

Regards

Mike
Mike, these both deserve a second look. Great images! The 35 'cron done youw well ;)