The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

mAlKhamis

Dan, Joe, Ashwin, Lloyd, thank you so much for your kind words, so glad that you liked guys !! cheers!

Ashwin, The last set was amazing but, the second shot with the kid in the tunnel is just my killer, well done, amazing composition !!

Joe, i so enjoyed your set for time square, there are really good stories there, well done buddy !!

m_driscoll

The Haystack ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

M9 + 35mm Cron
Mohammad: I like the light tone of this image. It, and the composition, suit the subject well. :thumbup:

Didn't get out to shoot much so far this week, so I dug through the vault and came out with these:
Ashwin: Great set. The complexity of this photo appeals to me. Random vectors created by the people, the statue anchoring, the man looking and gesturing. Cool! :thumbup:

Matt, thank you so much, i'm so glad that you liked it !! ...
Matt, excellent shot for the Cat, love the B & W version...
Matt, loved the Bokeh of the B&W shots, as well as the orchids, excellent job !!
Really nice, colorful, well exposed shots !...
Mohammad: Thanks a lot! :D

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Mike Woods

Nice Mike. And you crack me up! So, if she were talking about you, are you saying her hands would have to be closer together, or further apart!?! :ROTFL:
Thanks Lloyd. I'll refrain from commenting further :ROTFL:

Mike: +1! They're both great. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thanks Matt

Mike as always, love the diversity of your shots!
Thank you Dan.

Mike, these both deserve a second look. Great images! The 35 'cron done youw well ;)
Cheers Ash.

Wow. Love this one, Ashwin.
+1 great shot

Regards

Mike

mAlKhamis

Matt, and Lloyd, thank you so much, for your kind words, glad you liked, cheers! :)

Matt, the dogs shot is surely amusing, cheers! buddy !

RF_Licks

Thanks for the kind words, Dan, Ash, Lloyd, Mohammad, Matt :salute:
Agree with everyone else, the 28Cron is a really nice lens.

--------
Mohammad, very nice contrasty B&W shot of the barn with the 35Cron!
Matt, I actually like how the CV35 1.4 renders in this shot with the dogs. The sunstars are an added bonus! Nice.
Steve, love that shot! Beautifully captured :thumbup:

Joe :)

dmabry2010

Hello,

I have been enjoying all the photographs posted on this forum. Amazing stuff.

Last night my wife and I went to an interesting dinner. The chef used to be the head chef for the Kennedy's and now is the chef to our country club here in Tampa, FL. Every month, or so, he hosts a historically correct dinner. The event he chose for last night was the Titanic's last dinner at the Captain's table.

There were 100 place settings, with seven wine glasses per setting for wine pairing. That's 700 wine glasses.:bugeyes:

Here is a photograph, my first photo posting here, taken with an M9, 35mm Lux ASPH (ver 1). The room was very dim, but the lens came through.

Thank you for looking,

Michael
dmabry2010

Steve Fines

There were 100 place settings, with seven wine glasses per setting for wine pairing. That's 700 wine glasses.:bugeyes:

Here is a photograph, my first photo posting here, taken with an M9, 35mm Lux ASPH (ver 1). The room was very dim, but the lens came through.

Thank you for looking,

Michael
dmabry2010
Quite a spread.

I think if I'd been there and by chance I'd had a bowling ball with me.... :rolleyes:

Lloyd

Hello,

I have been enjoying all the photographs posted on this forum. Amazing stuff.

Last night my wife and I went to an interesting dinner. The chef used to be the head chef for the Kennedy's and now is the chef to our country club here in Tampa, FL. Every month, or so, he hosts a historically correct dinner. The event he chose for last night was the Titanic's last dinner at the Captain's table.

Thank you for looking,

Michael
dmabry2010
That's pretty impressive (and pretty ridiculous... grateful to not live in those times. let alone have been on the Titanic! :rolleyes:). Nice shot, thanks for sharing. And welcome to the thread, Michael.