The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

new blog

danlindberg

Hi everyone,
After some time of pressure from a couple of clients and a few friends who wanted a blog of mine to follow - after breakfast this morning I started to fiddle around....
It is now 10 hours later and I "think" I have found a quite nice layout. That is why I am posting this.

Any suggestions and advice before I "market" the blog?

I should add: The purpose is twofold, 1. to be able to point somewhere to new clients that do not know me, and 2. I am also involved with art students, giving workshops once in a while etc and this blog would hopefully give some inspiration, hence the style of text I have done!

Obviously there are many things in my head that will be added, but this is the very first day and it would be great with some quick responses :)

What the heck, maybe even I can get one of you guys to become a follower, just sign up :D

http://leicainspiration.blogspot.com/

danlindberg

Wow! Thanks a million guys :D I am honoured you will follow the blog! I will do my outmost not to disappoint.... I am also glad that you liked the simple but clear layout.

Again, thank you very much!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Very tasty! Beautiful images. Congratulations!

p.s. One very small thing... and it's just a minor jangled nerve and of no consequence. A small visual "stumble" on the main page header. The abrupt falloff on the picture of the M9 is a bit jarring to my eye and feels out of balance with the image next to it. Maybe a more gradual fade to black?

Best of luck,
Tim

danlindberg

Thanks for joining Lloyd :)

Tim, I know :D That M9 image is nicked! My M9 is in Solms :mad: for calibration. As soon as I get it back I will change the page header with my camera and the leather readycase and strap attached so it is clear it is mine!! Well spotted though :)