The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

50mm f/1.4 Asph -Black available at Adorama

baudolino

I was at the Leica shop in Vienna, Austria, today; the waiting list for the 50 Asph 1.4 has 30 names on it, expected delivery in June/July, maybe, I was told. They were sold out of the Summicron 50 too, 35 1.4 Asph as well. Long back order list for nearly all lenses, except the 35 Cron Asph which was in stock.....

monza

Yes, dealers can auction.

I was told that Leica can only make 12 50/1.4 ASPHs per week, for the entire world market.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

This thread makes me very happy that I bought a 6 month old used 50 Lux ASPH on u-know-where - even though I paid almost the new price for it!
Bill

F

Flechbear

For those desperately looking for this lens !
Salut! Bon jour Ypamine je vous écris parce que j'ai vu un annonce de vente de votre leicq m9 dans la page summilux mais je ne suis pas capable d'acceder a vous contacter à travers de ce web. Si vous voulez me contacter je pourrais vous faire quelque questions de l'appareil de photos.

Merci anticipé

Double Negative

Not Available
I was at the Leica shop in Vienna, Austria, today; the waiting list for the 50 Asph 1.4 has 30 names on it, expected delivery in June/July, maybe, I was told. They were sold out of the Summicron 50 too, 35 1.4 Asph as well. Long back order list for nearly all lenses, except the 35 Cron Asph which was in stock.....
Ha. I contacted them for a Noctilux or a Summilux a couple of weeks ago. The Noctilux is on a 6-8 month wait and the Summilux 3-4 months.

They have almost nothing in stock. I couldn't even give them my money.

When I go to Germany again soon I might just take a short trip up to the Leica store in Hamburg and see what's going on there.

Photojazz

This original thread is from Jan 2011, so there are no lenses now, at least not at this point in time, look for newer threads on subject... I suggest lock this, or change title to reflect date notice posted.