The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M8 Black & white

ecliffordsmith

Irakly,

Thanks.

I really like the tender expressions you have caught in the image of the couple. It seems totally at odds with the scene and the grain adds to the effect wonderfully.

ecliffordsmith

Hi All,

Well it was the national holiday here in Belgium yesterday. The weather didn't exactly play ball but it was a nice day anyway.

This one from Arlington National Cemetery could only be salvaged by converting to B&W because the light was harsh and the grass was ugly (some brown some different shades of green)

woodyspedden

Great stuff Mark!

A good representation difficult and sad times. At 71 years old, I remember too much of the World War II, Korea, Viet Nam, and now Afghanistan and Iraq! All those tombstones are stilled voices, and all in the prime of their lives or even earlier. This is the toll of a nation still trying to bring greater peace to the world.

So sad

Thanks for sharing

Woody

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
This is about as tricky a test of my ability to focus a rangefinder as I could find. I almost got it before the ride ended, but not quite. :(