The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M8 black and yellow

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
What I call a target rich environment.
I'll be there next spring can't wait :)
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
My Daughter lives in Moscow with her husband and my grandchild.
It is well overdue that I visit and I am thinking that as long as I am there I ought to spend a decent amount of time poking around.
What would you be teaching?
-bob

irakly

My Daughter lives in Moscow with her husband and my grandchild.
It is well overdue that I visit and I am thinking that as long as I am there I ought to spend a decent amount of time poking around.
What would you be teaching?
-bob
usually i teach two courses concurrently: advanced tabletop product photography (professional level) and something related to fine art (creative thinking, psychology of visual perception in photography, emotional modulation of semantic perception, etc.). also i usually give a couple of master-classes and lectures for a wider audience.
this time i took a group of students to a country side log cabin resort, and this is what we came up with :)
http://www.shanidze.com/WebGalleries/taleofanis