The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I Love My M8

jonoslack

That's Lovely Neil
very reminiscent of Cornish weather!
Here's one from Nanjizal in December with the M8 and the CV 15

These ones are near Carn Euny - more dodgy weather!

helenhill

Beautiful Jono
so when did you get the 15mm CV ?
BTW I'd move there in a Heartbeat ...all year would suit me Fine

Best- H:D

Terry

Nei1 Fantastic shot.....the elasticity of kids!!!!! I can't even imagine trying that roll/flip!

N

nei1

Thanks Jono,Thanks TEB,the photo was taken a few years ago now,well quite a few actually,we still go with the sledge to the sand dunes when we"re all together there but I seem to come away with a few more bruises than before,becoming the "dodery old fool"bit by bit,have to buy soom slippers soon.

jonoslack

Beautiful Jono
so when did you get the 15mm CV ?
BTW I'd move there in a Heartbeat ...all year would suit me Fine

Best- H:D
HI Helen
It was on my very first 'rangefinder' day - I bought an M6ttl on ebay, and then secondhand 50 'cron, 90 elmarit and 15cv.

I'd move there in a heartbeat too - it's persuading Emma to leave our house up here that's the problem. It's funny that when it's in your power to do something . . . somehow the decision isn't quite so easy!

N

nei1

Just to finnish what was started(I promise not to post any more film photos,this is a scan of a chemists print that was on the fridge for a couple of years)my kids coming down the dunes,one seemingly flying,thanks,Neil.

irakly

jono, beach shot is awesome!
m8 rocks. i took c645 with me to moscow and literally made myself use it only once. m8 did the rest.