The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pricing for used M9?

JSK

I am seriously considering selling my M9 and just stick with MP (on and off love affair with MKII).

What is a good price to sell it at? I purchased it new and have less than 1000 (I assume 500 but just in case). Had checked by Leica NJ not too long ago. Nothing wrong with it, just decided to send it along with other equipment.

Thoughts on it? I see few going around low to mid $6000. Its grey and not a single mark on it.

ashwinrao1

I'll take it for $500...just kidding...

I would say that your quote of $6K is about right. Some seem to be drifting below this in price. The warranty is the big loss to the buyer....

khiromu

If you watch the auction site often, popflash sometimes lists used (demo) for around $6000, which has one year Leica warranty.