The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Found in Georgia- Leica M8 and three lenses

M

mrphoto

I found a leica M8 w/ tri elmar and two other lenses in Georgia. Will gladly return to rightful owner.

G

Gardenerbob

Re: Leica M8 and three lenses

Wow, you're honest!

I'd love to hear the story of how you found them....
Bob

mathomas

Is that tri-elmar black, with "Leitz" written on it, and has a maximum aperture of f/4? If so, that's mine :).

Seriously, though, I hope you find the real owner. It's a Good Deed you're doing. The world could use more of those.

3tu3ni

Kudos for being kind.

I hope you'll find the rightful owner.

j. white

Having once "lost" an M6 TTL and 50mm Summicron myself, I commend you on your honesty. All the best with reuniting the camera with its owner. You are a Leica hero in my book!

Q

quickfox21

Very much respect. Hope it finds it's way home.

mpmckenzie

here's an idea after mrphoto hopefully finds the owner, maybe fellow photographers here could donate a dollar a piece so mrphoto could buy him or herself a nice gift,

edmund

here's an idea after mrphoto hopefully finds the owner, maybe fellow photographers here could donate a dollar a piece so mrphoto could buy him or herself a nice gift,
Good idea ! -- or how about a print of his/her choice?

Carterofmars

The guy who lost this must be combing the forums... I know I would. The chances of a fellow Leica brother finding it is practically nil, but I'd check anyway.

Thanks for posting.

ShiroKuro

Amazing .... Get DPI has such a stellar reputation that someone would even think of putting this information here ..... if and when this gets sorted out I too would love to hear the story on this ..... Good luck finding the owner Mr.Photo

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member

Bump. Maybe a friendly moderator could edit the subject to say Found: and make it sticky for a little while?

D&A

mrphoto,

You most definitely deserve the admiration of not only the rightful owner, when found, but from all of us. It's such a good feeling to know that someone puts concern and caring above all else. A truly great dead and one that should be rewarded. Thank you!

Dave (D&A)