I just got back from a wine tasting trip to Burgundy and I brought two M9 bodies and four lenses: 50 lux asph, 35 lux asph, 90 apo-cron, and 28 cron asph. I used the 50 for 75% of my shots, the 35 for the other 25% and never touched the other lenses! If I had to take only one body/lens it would definitely be the 50 lux asph. It's interesting to see what we actually use.
Here are some of the photos: