The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwinrao1

Thanks, Peter, Steve, and Steve....

Hi Steve, so far, I have used the CV 35, C-Sonnar 50, 35 lux II (pics below), 75 cron, and 135 APO Telyt...shooting conditions have not been ideal, due to low light...THe camera holds up in the ISO department. Rendering seems nice, particularly with the Sonnar, and I really have to put the Leica lenses through the test more, but so far, the Sonnar keeps most of its character....the lux asph II seems tamer on this camera, maybe due to the crop...

I like the focus assist feature...I can use it fairly fast....

a couple more from tonight's game:

W

Wozza604

Ashwin, that GXR seem to really be working for you!

Here's a few M9 + C-Sonnar 1.5/50 shots...

Braeside

Love this one Ash! Great Click!
I'll second that!

Perhaps we need to start a thread for Ricoh GXR M Mount photos I don't know? I and others have been posting in the Other Cameras section. How about a Ricoh GXR section?

Anyway this was shot with a Leica M lens at least:

Here is an example, a crop, from a handheld ISO 800 shot taken at 1/23 with the GXR A12 Mount and Leica Elmarit 28mm fully open at F/2.8.

ashwinrao1

I'll second that!

Perhaps we need to start a thread for Ricoh GXR M Mount photos I don't know? I and others have been posting in the Other Cameras section. How about a Ricoh GXR section?

Anyway this was shot with a Leica M lens at least:

Here is an example, a crop, from a handheld ISO 800 shot taken at 1/23 with the GXR A12 Mount and Leica Elmarit 28mm fully open at F/2.8.

Lovely, David. I agree that we may need to start a Ricoh thread here or on the other cameras. I have posted here by virtue of M-lens use and by the virtue of friends posting here....

Great iamge yourself...so much diversity in that capture!

Status
Not open for further replies.