The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geortech

After heavy rain in the park. M9/28 Summicron.
Matt,your shots from Oktoberfest are breath taking.

m_driscoll

Digging through more photos from our Utah trip - one from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon - shot through a window.
M9 + 50mm lux.
Caught in the act:
And yours truly caught by my wife at sunrise over Bryce - using the G3 (if I may - hey there's a Leica in the photo:D):

Cheers,
Joe: The positioning and scale of the photographer works really well here. 2/3's cliff and 1/3 sky's perfect, also. :thumbup:

Amazing stuff here. Hope to get back to see and comment on more soon. In the meantime, one from today.

M8, CV 75/2.5 Heliar, wide open:
Lloyd: Such a cutie! Memorable capture. :thumbup:

YamasDigital: These are really beautiful. The composition, color, and upwash of light in this one's very cool. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

I went to the wedding double whammy!No cameras allowed in church by hte priest and i caught Food poisoning at the reception, good times!

these are stealth shots taken of the best man and maid of honour, plus the father of the best man also . Not the best, but I had some fun sneaking shots with discreet mode :)

Dude - nice work sneaking in some shots. Sorry to hear about the food poisoning - ouch!

W

Wozza604

boymerang, really love that shot of the stairs!

MountainJoe, looks like your wife is an accomplished photographer as well, great shot!

G

Geortech

+ 1 Lloyd :)

Thanks Mohammed, Shashin, Steve, and Joe - thanks for your comments.

Dude, Boymerang and George - loving the wedding shots.

Mike
Thank you Mike.
Mike, set of pictures you post recently,is it from Wroclaw in Poland?
If yes, I would like to see more. Thanks George

dude163

2 more from the nein-kamera wedding , post ceremony in the greeting line, I can see why people like summilux and noctilux lenses, f2 isnt fast enough in a dark church on a rainy day :(

the groom looking surprised and relaxed , ( he was 22 minutes late, dont ask he said!)

The blushing bride, they are tears of joy in her eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.