The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

seakayaker

ANOTHER BMW in the work parking lot , this time a demonic K1300 , what a cool machine

M8 rigid cron 50 at f2.8

Robert a fantastic shot! The K1300 rocks and your photograph of this beautiful machine belongs in a marketing brochure.

Keep 'em coming . . . . . .

seakayaker

Three of my neighbors.

2. M9; 75mm f/2; 1/1000s @ f/2.8; ISO 160

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Fantastic series Matt of the neighborhood!

Perhaps it is late at night (at least for me) but the second photo reminded me of 'Little Italy' . . . . . stone staircase with statues . . . . . I am going to have to keep my eyes open when driving around the neighborhood to capture the whole picture.

seakayaker

Okay, last few of the day, from tonight's wedding, 75 'cron and 35 lux asph FLE

Wow! It looks like everyone was having a great time.

The second photo looks like it was one heck of a dance, with the need for a spotter to insure the child did not get injured in case a body went flying!

. . . . . and the photo on the screen gives the appearance that the bride & groom started with the honeymoon first and wedding second . . . . .

Nicely done . . . . .

ashwinrao1

Ashwin, nice captures of the Leica Crew!

. . . . . was the 21 lux asph part of the recent used inventory availability at the store?

I do look forward to seeing the exhibit in July of both Al's and your work at Glazers! I would have loved to been at the Grand Opening but I will be out of town visiting my new Grand Daughter.

. . . . . btw, if there is a prize for the fastest GetDPI forum thread poster, then you would have it, by time I get one post ready, you already have many! WOW!

Also, thanks for you kind words, by the way, they are always appreciated.
Hi Dan,
Yes the 21 lux was part of the recent used inventory. I got word from Dante that a Leica "horde" had arrived via a seller from Bellevue, and once I saw the 21 lux on the list, I jumped to get it, boy am I happy. Getting some DOF at 21 is amazing.

No worries about missing the grand opening. New granddaughters are far more important. Feel free to stop by anytime, and the offer remains open for you, I, Matt, and others to go photo strolling. There are quite a few of us GetDPI members hanging around (Ed Tan, Brad Husick, Kay Yang, you, myself, Matt, Al Tanabe, just to name a few)....

As for any prizes, LOL...I'll take 'em...:ROTFL:

ashwinrao1

LOL...image doesn't show....I guess I am not guilty...

Seriously, though, the next lens I desire doesn't exist yet...the 21 super-elmar...that sounds like fun....

shtarka1

Well, I'm off to buy a new dog : a Great Dane ; always had dogs through my life and now I've set my mind on Great Danes ; that said, been reading about the breed for the last weeks and today went to the Great Dane championship here in Portugal, to know some breeders and watch the dogs in real. A treat !

Here are a few pictures , M9 + Noctilux :

Hope you enjoy !
One Of My All Time Favorite Breeds! Good Luck & Congrats! Great Shooting!

shtarka1

Speaking of viewing Matt D's pics in person.... M9 and 21 lux asph...

As you can see, these images are getting some serious attention. Congrats to Matt! All images taken at Glazers Camera in Seattle, my fav place for all things Leica!
Ash, I Think I Know That Guy! Im Going To Start Calling You Two, The "Gold Dust Twins"! Great Set & Big Congrats On The 21 Lux!!!

shtarka1

Speaking of Glazers, I just put up my Exhibit, alongside Al Tanabe, another forum member extraordinaire. IT came out well, I think. The show's up until August 18th, with a GRAND OPENING on JULY 9th, @ 6 pm at Glazers Rentals Exhibit Hall (517 Dexter Ave, Seattle) for any of you who are local or who can make it...

Here are some tastes of the gallery...

Ash, Your Gonna Knock Em Dead With Your Exhibit! I Guarantee It! :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.