The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAlKhamis

Mike, lovely B&W set, specially the last one, excellent bokeh and contrast, for the second set its also excellent, but i really like the romantic one ;) cheers!

Ceh, Stunning angle and composition !! well done 4

Ashwin, Happy Halloween buddy, Scary set and i just loved the first and third ones, well done !!

Sarheat, Excellent set and stories.

Steve, Nice group shot !

Justin, lovely captures with CV 40/1.4, good job !

Wozza, Lovely captures, love the bokeh in the second one.

Matt, Lovely motion capture !

Sarheat

Mike, nice set, luv the 3rd pic

Wozza an amazing second

Mohamed, excellent BW and great composition

here are a few more

1st and 3rd M9P and Nokton 1.2 wide open, 2nd with the 50 Lux

Bad case of color fringing :)

The written story of India

Peacock/ Phoenix??

Later

Always a great thread to visit. Too many to comment on really - I'll just say that there are many photos here I have really enjoyed looking at.

Here's a recent one. I'd consider it 'thinking inside the box' - on the elevator up to the 103rd floor of the Willis tower I said "Hey - look up" and everyone did.

Very cool shot Steve!

jtwloh

A 50 lux showed up locally on Craigslist yesterday, so I broke down and bought it, and by "broke down" I mean, emailed the guy the immediately after it was posted and told him I would run to the bank and buy it that day. So far I like the character of it but we'll see how it goes.

Here's a couple of shots from my first day using it as a body cap for my M9.

Wozza: Nice shot. Was this done hand-held?

W

Wozza604

A 50 lux showed up locally on Craigslist yesterday, so I broke down and bought it, and by "broke down" I mean, emailed the guy the immediately after it was posted and told him I would run to the bank and buy it that day. So far I like the character of it but we'll see how it goes.

Here's a couple of shots from my first day using it as a body cap for my M9.

Wozza: Nice shot. Was this done hand-held?
Yup, this was handheld at f/1.4, 1/90 and iso1250, just a quick shot or I would have been more careful with my settings.

ceh

Mohammed - superb image!
Wozza604- first image is unique.
Steve-great idea..
Sarheat-I like the fourth picture of India.
:)

Lloyd

Very kewl shot Bill. Nice to see you around these here parts!

Everyone else, lots of magic lately. I'm stopping by and looking (and envying), just don't have much time to comment of late. Keep it coming.

B

boymerang

Lovely photos everyone.

Here's a few randoms from a friend's wedding last week (M8u+Nocti f1.0):

Lloyd

I just completed a project covering the backroads of Iowa... road/signs. All done with M9 and 50mm Summicron.

It's a five minute video:

http://www.highway30.org/forums/video/road-signs.m4v

but here are three teasers:

Thanks for looking!
Jeff
Nice shots Jeff. I actually enjoyed the video very much... great photography, and nicely put together. Loved the music, btw. My brother used to teach at the University of Iowa, and I enjoyed visiting him there, and especially getting out into the country, which he particularly loved. Great reminder here. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.