The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesK

Matt, thank you:) Much appreciated. Great artistic shot of the flowers:thumbup:
Rayyan, beautiful seaside shot! Superb shot of the college dorm.
Ceh, excellent compositions! Every one of them:)
Steve, fantastic street portraits, including the dog Brando. My favourites shot are of Tyrese and Rafael:thumbs:
Mike, really nice timing and capture. Love it! Beautiful waterfall shot.
Mohammed, superb shots! Love the capture by the ocean.:thumbs:

Shots from the last couple days in Bangkok with 50 Lux and M9:)

ceh

here is a shot of my Mother using an Elmarit 135/2.8 and a Metz MZ 40 Mecablitz while we were having a dinner for the relatives that drove 1200kms to visit for the weekend!

cheers all, be back soon I hope , bye for now

Robert
..beautiful portrait:thumbup:

Braeside

Hello Folks,

Been having too much fun with my GXR recently, but today had a look through some of my M8 photos. (I have sold the M8 since getting the GXR).

Anyway here is one from our trip to Saint Marc-sur-Mer in the summer.

Stormy:

Mike Woods

Mike,
great series :thumbup:
Thank you :)

Mike, you are on a Roll Brotha!:salute:
Cheers Steve - much appreciated.

Robert, our thoughts & prayers go out to your entire family.
+1

Mohammed, thank you & 2 Masterful Shots with Terrific Processing!
Completely agree - great images.

Mike, all beautiful captures. But this one does it for me. Great stuff.

Regards.
Thanks Rayyan, my favourite too.

+1,
and excellent BW conversion
+2 - your conversions really are excellent. Do you use LR Steve, and are you using presets, or do you take everything over to Silver Efex?

Charles - more great portraits, but I find the first especially good. And the last :)

Mike

Lloyd

Mike: Stellar work, as always. Love the "glorious weekend" shots in particular. And the "hopes of becoming a pilot" shot is priceless.

Ceh: Great stuff. Love that warm light from the store front.

Matt: Fun shot from the Park. Brings back lots of memories.

Robert: So sorry to hear about your father. As Steve says, thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Mohammad: Terrific shots from the shore. Especially like that first one.

Steve: Great shots of Rafael. Love your street portraits.

Charles: Wow. Great portraits. And as for those last two... well, I'm speechless! Also, how's the flooding in Bangkok now?

Endre: Great to see you back. Great shot... beautiful color.

CharlesK

Ceh, Mike, Steve and Lloyd, thanks guys, much appreciated:)
Lloyd, the flooding is still very bad, but the information and coordination makes it very difficult to access the situation. This happened yesterday, as I was meant to be in Ratchaburi, but as we were expecting demonstrations as a result of people becoming very frustrated, it was a day of waiting yesterday. Today, I heading out to Ratchaburi and we do expect a lot of traffic, as most roads are closed.
Ceh and Lloyd, this 35 y/o lady was amazing and had great presence in front of the camera. After having taking two shots the previous afternoon in the streets, she obliged to do a shoot, and just have photos and prints for her and her husband.

Lloyd

Hello Folks,

Been having too much fun with my GXR recently, but today had a look through some of my M8 photos. (I have sold the M8 since getting the GXR).

Anyway here is one from our trip to Saint Marc-sur-Mer in the summer.

Stormy:
Love the moodiness, David. Great to see you posting here again. Please, if you're taking shots with the GXR and Leica glass, please post them here for us to see. :thumbup:

Lloyd

Ceh, Mike, Steve and Lloyd, thanks guys, much appreciated:)
Lloyd, the flooding is still very bad, but the information and coordination makes it very difficult to access the situation. This happened yesterday, as I was meant to be in Ratchaburi, but as we were expecting demonstrations as a result of people becoming very frustrated, it was a day of waiting yesterday. Today, I heading out to Ratchaburi and we do expect a lot of traffic, as most roads are closed.
Ceh and Lloyd, this 35 y/o lady was amazing and had great presence in front of the camera. After having taking two shots the previous afternoon in the streets, she obliged to do a shoot, and just have photos and prints for her and her husband.
Sorry to hear that that the flooding is still an issue. Good luck getting around today.

That woman is quite remarkable. Her personality comes through in the shots... her personality, and your talent both. :thumbup:

W

Wozza604

Wow, looks like everyone was very busy while I was away this weekend. Amazing shots everyone and it's great to see such a variety of subjects as well!

mAlKhamis

Steve, Ceh, Charles, and Lloyd, thank you so much for the kind words, really appreciate it and glad you like them !

Steve, beautiful shot for your friend, well done buddy !

Charles, Stunning Portrait set, excellent lighting, well done !!

David, Nice shot for the landscape, excellent clean composition.

Ceh, stunning composition and angle, excellent capture !!

endre, Nice shot for the season !

Status
Not open for further replies.