The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Love that shot Rayyan.
Lloyd, thanks pal.

The last time I posted this image was in color.

Heard the news yesterday that this young lady got her Doctorate from Cambridge Univ. in England and has landed an excellent job there.

Take care.

Lloyd

Lloyd, thanks pal.

The last time I posted this image was in color.

Heard the news yesterday that this young lady got her Doctorate from Cambridge Univ. in England and has landed an excellent job there.

Take care.
Good for her! Thanks for sharing.

Lloyd

A couple of very striking images Rayyan. The colors just jump off the screen. Love your processing.

CharlesK

Ceh, Excellent series! Great composition and lighting of the man walking:thumbup: Very nice capture of the choir!
Mike, Love the shot of Santa and the one of the elves:)
Cableguy, Excellent series! My favourites are of the Borobudur and the Holy man!!
Rayyan, Very beautiful shot of the mountains, and the flower arrangement with hand out reaching:thumbup: Love the PP'ing of the leaves on the pavement:)

Yesterday I was asked to shoot a local band called "The Rustic Sons". Had some fun, shot with the 24 and 50 Lux Asph. They have just released a CD:)

Status
Not open for further replies.