The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

Some shots from Boxing day at my parents

My nephew :

My sister

My youngest daughter being consoled by the youngest nephew ( aged 5)

and my eldest daughter

Like I said before Im trying something different here. ISO 640 and B+W with a slight difference in post processing, so Im open to any comments/critiques

Happy New Year

My nephew :

Like I said before Im trying something different here. ISO 640 and B+W with a slight difference in post processing, so Im open to any comments/critiques

Happy New Year
Like them all Dude - this one especially. Like the pp as well :thumbs:

R

Rob Martin

Thought I'd go for some colour - Erawan Shrine Bangkok, Inside and Out.....

ashwinrao1

My youngest daughter being consoled by the youngest nephew ( aged 5)

and my eldest daughter

Happy New Year
Robert, I really like the look and crops of these 2 images. Wonderful in-the-moment shots!

ashwinrao1

Happy New Year to you all!

A few from last night with my friend Melissa and her daughter Clara, all taken with the M9 and Noctilux f/0.95:

PatrickCheung

Man, looking at this thread makes me want to go out there... shoot... improve my skills.

It also makes me want to drop a lot of money on an M9 and a 35 lux!

I just got an M8 yesterday... I'm very happy with it :]

Nothing special to post... but here are the first shots I took with the M8!

These were taken with a Voigtlander 35/2.5 Color Skopar PII (not ready to play in the big leagues yet) at either 640 or 1250 ISO. I'm not seeing why some people complain about the M8's high ISO capabilities!

dude163

Thanks Ashwin

I like widescreen shots because it makes me pretend Im a cinematographer , plus I have a widescreen monitor :p

Happy New Year everyone, this is an Elmarit 135/2.8 shot

shtarka1

Leica M9, Nokton 50/1.1 wide-open, ISO 2500.

Lighting by the "disco lights" only, and "Subject moved during exposure"
Very Cool Image!
M9 + 90mm Elmarit.

Awesome!!!

and my eldest daughter

Happy New Year
Great set Rob! Happy New Year To You!

shtarka1

Man, looking at this thread makes me want to go out there... shoot... improve my skills.

It also makes me want to drop a lot of money on an M9 and a 35 lux!

I just got an M8 yesterday... I'm very happy with it :]

Nothing special to post... but here are the first shots I took with the M8!

These were taken with a Voigtlander 35/2.5 Color Skopar PII (not ready to play in the big leagues yet) at either 640 or 1250 ISO. I'm not seeing why some people complain about the M8's high ISO capabilities!

Great work Patrick! Welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.