The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

A couple more from Poland:

I must pay more attention to my positioning. Only noticed my reflection here after I'd finished editing :eek:

Regards

Mike
These are great, Mike (as were those in your earlier posting). Nice selfie too!!:thumbup:

ashwinrao1

Thanks, Mike, Ryan, Lloyd, and Dan...you all are gentleman. Lloyd, it was a challenge to resist over brightening the images..I was trying to keep the light true to what my eye and mind perceived, which included a tad of darkness.

Ryan, your images are convincing me to make a photo trip to Savannah...what an amazing, mystical city...Along with New Orleans, it's gotta have some of the strongest character of a larger city in the south.

Mike, amazing caps as usual. Love the reflected unintentional self portrait. Nicely done...

MountainJoe, nice portrait of the smiling lady.

Lloyd

This is my niece graduating nursing college - my sister (her mom) is also a nurse and the hand reaching out to her is her grandmother (my mom) - also a nurse - that's three generations of nurses! My mom was overcome with emotion as was my niece. I was fortunate enough to capture this moment with the M8.2 and CV 35mm f1.2 (at f2.8 I think).

Cheers,
Joe, this is why photography was invented. When you one day sit down to decide which among all the images you've taken are the most important, this one will be on the list of finalists. Perfect.

Last edited:

CharlesK

Ashwin, thanks so much for the kind words:)
Ashwin, what a great series! I really forward to article at Steve Huff's site:)
Ryan, excellent shots! My favourites are with the 35 Lux, with 28 Cron coming a close second:)
Benroy, nice shots and lighting!
Mike, excellent captures from Poland!!
Mountainjoe, great moment captured. This shot has so much feeling attached to it!!

mAlKhamis

Charles and Ashwin, thank you so much, really glad that you liked it ! cheers!

Mike, your Wroclaw set is awesome, specially the first shot, good job buddy!

Ashwin, the Theyyams of India set, is really lovely, i enjoyed, beautiful stories, looking forward for more my friend !

Ryan, lovely set with 50 cron, specially the first shot ! and man the 90 Elmarit set, is breath taking, specially the first two shots, well exposed and composed, well done !

every one, i'm sorry if i missed your shot or comments, but let's say cheers! to the Leica M brotherhood ;)

Mike Woods

Mike, that first one's a corker! Love the B&W pp - very nice.

Cheers,
Thank you Joe.

These are great, Mike (as were those in your earlier posting). Nice selfie too!!:thumbup:
Cheers Lloyd, I'll try not to make a happy a habit of spoiling my own images in this way!

Mike, amazing caps as usual. Love the reflected unintentional self portrait. Nicely done...
Thanks Ash.

Joe, this is why photography was invented. When you one day sit down to decide which among all the images you've taken are the most important, this one will be on the list of finalists. Perfect.
Completely agree. Super image, and lovely emotion and processing.

Mike, excellent captures from Poland!!!
Thanks Charles!

Mike, your Wroclaw set is awesome, specially the first shot, good job buddy!
Thank you so much!

These 2 for me Mike, reflection & all! Excellent!
Cheers Steve, always a great compliment coming from you.

Regards

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.