The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

I was going through the shots I took at the restaurant and this one jumped out at me, is this the legendary leica glow/3d look?

Lloyd

Beautiful image, eaglewood. Thanks for sharing!

Robert: I agree. Love the subject isolation. Beautiful color as well.

ashwinrao1

I TOO NEED TO CATCH UP.
Great image, Steve.
Maggie, lovely combo you are sporting there.
Cenek, we see your usual brilliance!
Joe, an amazing, and emotive portrait!
Patrick, wonderful slice of life portraits. You clearly have a vibrant group of friends! Kudos and welcome to the forum (if a bit late)
Robert, great China caps ;)

ashwinrao1

"Storm of the century" here in Seattle. Snowing nonstop for 2 days. I had to cancel a trip to a conference where I was a featured speaker, which was a bummer....

I tried to distract myself with a walk through the snow and cold:

ashwinrao1

yeah, having grown up in the midwest, this is a standard storm. It's just that Seattle has no clue how to deal with it...LOL...

CharlesK

Robert, beautiful capture of all the kids in line!!
Ed, nice family captures in the snow:)
Patrick, very nice portrait series. I am really liking the way the CV 40 is rendering!
Ario, absolutely beautiful shots from Italy:thumbup:
Dan, beautiful series. Fav is #2!!
Cenek, great street capture. Love the eye contact, and the reflection. Also stunning mountainscape :thumbup:
Rayyan, love the shot of the musician!
Joe, beautiful backlit portrait of your sister!
Stef, excellent compositions!!
Jono, love the expression for the man with the knife :)
Steve, great timing and capture :thumbs:
Ashwin, what a contrast in weather!!! Very nice set. Really like #3 and #1:)

Shots yesterday evening with 28 Cron, ND filter and 24s exposures with M9:)

75 Lux and M9:)

ashwinrao1

Thanks, guys!

Charles, the shot of the woman and the dog is MAGICAL....the whole series is terrific, but that shot just blows my mind....You are making magic with the 75 lux! Makes me wish I were as proficient with that lens when I had it (and maybe that I should give it another shot some day). Great stuff, Charles!

Lloyd

"Storm of the century" here in Seattle. Snowing nonstop for 2 days. I had to cancel a trip to a conference where I was a featured speaker, which was a bummer....

I tried to distract myself with a walk through the snow and cold:
Sorry about the snow day, Ashwin. Bummer. I lived in the Seattle area in 1979-1980 and we had snow between Christmas and New Years... nearly 14 inches as I recall. Everything ground to a complete halt! Send us some of that will ya? We could use it. (Great shots, btw.)

CharlesK

Ashwin and Lloyd, thank you:) Very much appreciated!
Ashwin, maybe try the 75 Lux again, as it would be magic in your hands!!

W

Wozza604

Charles, I love those long exposures! Nice work!

I'm still going through my December photos, I filled up 3 memory cards, yikes. Here's another one from the "Sunken City". Probably the most interesting place I've shot in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.