The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

I've been really busy - and then away in the mountains - it was lovely (but very cold).
This one tickled my fancy . . . . . and now I'm going to look at everyone else's contributions!.

M9 50 'lux

ashwinrao1

Thanks, Mike, Lloyd, Robert, Rayyan! It's been great to continued to be inspired by you all!

Here are a couple more from my trip home:

1) Parents

2) Our pup Scotty

ashwinrao1

And one from LA, taken with a converted Contax Zeiss 45 mm f/2 Planar (in M mount) that Robert J (monza) may soon be selling. The conversion is spectacular....

jonoslack

Thanks, Mike, Lloyd, Robert, Rayyan! It's been great to continued to be inspired by you all!

Here are a couple more from my trip home:
Hi Ashwin
Lovely shots of your parents - excellent . . and the pup - must be a sheltie - we had them as children, and my sister breeds them - nice, intelligent dogs.

I'm not sure that wearing 'speedos' together with socks is a really grand idea :ROTFL: (nice shot though).

all the best

CharlesK

Jono, very nice shot!!
Ashwin, wonderful portrait shots of your parents! Love the shot of the sheltie! Must the Nocti! Very cool shots of the speedos :D

Shots from last night of the Rustic Sons at their first gig. All with the 50 Lux:)

Lloyd

Jono: Nice shot. Good to have you posting here again.

Ashwin: Beautiful portraits of your parents. That shot of the dog is great! Love the look of that Contax Zeiss 45/2. Wonderfully sharp, very contrasty, and the color is just alive.

Charles: Great shots of the Rustic Sons. How were there received by the crowd?

Lloyd

I had a little accident last week, and ended up with a broken elbow. Ashwin says I'll live, but my days as a concert pianist are numbered. My wife wanted to do a long trail run today, so I took her out to the island where Ashwin and I did some shooting last spring; she ran, I shot. Here are a few from my day:

M8, 35 Cron:

Last edited:

CharlesK

LLoyd, thank you:) The guys were very well received and we had a lot of fun too!
Lloyd, excellent set, particularly the last shot!
Gary, very nice, fav is shot #1.

ced

Some lovely images here (pity having to wade through the images when someone replies with quotes). Maybe admin can sort that out that a quote applies only text.
This image 1/3sec hheld shows a lot of blur but when reduced can still be used.
M9-35/f2

Last edited:

seakayaker

Great photographs as always, and thanks for everyone's kind words!

Lloyd, sending a long a good thought and a prayer that you have a speedy recovery and your up to full speed in the very near future! . . . . . . beautiful photographs btw . . . . . .

Ashwin, the 45/2 photographs look sweet, drop me a line with your thoughts and a good time to catch up with you.

Fort Casey ~ Shadows

M9 with Voigtlander Ultron 28mm f1.9 ASPH

Status
Not open for further replies.