The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more from this weekend. First, setting the scene with the cv 35 f/1.2, the rest with the Elmarit 90:

Regards

Mike
Mike: Same surreal, dreamlike appeal to this follow-up! Also like the first one, looks quite like an illustration for a fairy-tale. Very supportive PP. :thumbs::thumbs:

rayyan

Matt, lovely shots from India. The portraits are gorgeous.

Ashwin..Glorious shots..love the girl in the window and the table for two!!

Robert, excellent captures and display.

Mike..Really museum worthy.

Wonderful to see the quality of work on display.:thumbs:

Regards.

p.s let me scroll back to see what else I might have missed!:D

rayyan

Gary, lunchtime produces wonderful results!!

Ced...wow!

HiredArm...family get together worth remembering!

retow...when you going to Morocco again?!

Excellent work folk.:thumbs:

Kindest regards.

retow

Gary, lunchtime produces wonderful results!!

Ced...wow!

HiredArm...family get together worth remembering!

retow...when you going to Morocco again?!

Excellent work folk.:thumbs:

Kindest regards.
I plan to be back to Morocco soon, this time to Agadir, Fes and Casablanca. By the way I saw that you recently visited Chur, the city where I grew up.

rayyan

I plan to be back to Morocco soon, this time to Agadir, Fes and Casablanca. By the way I saw that you recently visited Chur, the city where I grew up.
We were doing Chur, Davos and surrounds.

If you are going to Agadir, do try and get to Essaouira if at all possible..even for one night. It is that good!!

Maybe you are arriving in Casa; I generally skip Casa except for arr/dep.
Big city and all that entails.

You will love Fes.

Regards.

CharlesK

Ashwin, amazing set from Uruguay. Love #4, 5 and 6:)
The tango shots are superb!!! Full of the passion and atmosphere. :thumbs:
Mike, brilliant shots of the deer! Love the composition of #1 too:thumbup:

m_driscoll

More from Devaraja Market in Mysore, India. Probably none of that last one is actually in focus. :)

M9; 50mm f/1.4; 1/2000s; ISO 640

M9; 50mm f/1.4; 1/3000s; ISO 640

M9; 50mm f/1.4; 1/180s; ISO 640

M9; 50mm f/1.4; 1/350s; ISO 640

M9; 50mm f/1.4; 1/90s; ISO 640

M9; 50mm f/1.4; 1/90s; ISO 640

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

Paratom

When the night is coming
...some snaps last Sunday with the M9 and the 35FLE handhold.
When we were reaching the village the artifical street light generated an (IMO) interesting color in the images.

Last edited:

Lloyd

When the night is coming
...some snaps last Sunday with the M9 and the 35FLE handhold.
When we were reaching the village the artifical street light generated an (IMO) interesting color in the images.
I agree, very interesting effect and color. Thanks for sharing. Glad to see you're still shooting the M. I've enjoyed your work with the S2 very much as well.

MikalWGrass

Ashwin, awesome tango shots. You are killing me, man. I was debating between the Nex 7 and buying more M and R glass, or saving and saving and saving and saving for an M9, but with three kids, etc.

Having traveled with the camera and glass for a while, what is the verdict? Is it worth owning if the M9 is a bit of a pipe dream?

m_driscoll

Thanks Matt, appreciate your comments. How are you getting on with the NEX7? Are you just shooting with the kit lens or adapter/M lenses as well?

Mike
Mike: I'm getting along fine with it. Used it a lot on my trip. I've been shooting with all of the E-Mount lenses (majority of the time with the Zeiss 24mm f/1.8 and the SEL 18 mm-200 mm F/3.5-6.3), several A-Mount lenses, and all of my M-Mount lenses. Great fun, but not a Leica!

Cheers,. Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

Status
Not open for further replies.